Sorry to say but Conor has ruined mma for me , it seems there is no true excitement hes on it

Isthat-yo bop

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Man idk but I've noticed when Conor fights I lokwey get nervous , I know this sounds wired but my heart beats fast . Seems like his fights are the only fights that matter .any body can just lose in mma but this is different. Felt like that when Anderson fought sonnen the first time. No one seems close to bring that excitement . Well no on In mma . I felt nervous when ward pulled off that heroic win over the korlev

Let me see if I understand correctly. Conor 's fights are far more exciting to you, and they seem more important to you than other fights? And this is a bad outcome that has ruined MMA for you?

Do I have that right?

no disrespect but this is a very good sign you are a fan of the fighter more than the sport

iverson had a lot of these fans. many completely stopped watching basketball after his decline

Mike Perry will change that with his Plainum power play he's doing right now. He's a businessman first

"Joined: Mar 5, 2016"

Oh. Right.

Mike Perry will change that with his Plainum power play he's doing right now. He's a businessman first
He's too much of a brawler. He knows how to market himself, but a reckless fighter with a big looping right hand can only get so far.

Man idk but I've noticed when Conor fights I lokwey get nervous , I know this sounds wired but my heart beats fast . Seems like his fights are the only fights that matter .any body can just lose in mma but this is different. Felt like that when Anderson fought sonnen the first time. No one seems close to bring that excitement . Well no on In mma . I felt nervous when ward pulled off that heroic win over the korlev

Your in love with another man, own your boner dood.

6a00d8341c730253ef0120a8ce0047970b.jpg

Honestly, I'm greatful for Conor. When Anderson lost I just thought, the magic is gone, nobody will bring that kind of excitement again and then, enter Conor.

My heart was pounding when Sage and Gall were fighting

Yeah I get that feeling for Fedor, Conor, Nick Diaz, all my favs. But yeah I agree there's not many that can offer that level of excitement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back