Sorry Rose fans, she is NEVER going to beat Andrade

Fear not, we have Suarez who will take them both out.

Andrade is tough , if she was not a girl who looks like a boy that reminds of a girl , I would think she is a boy who looks like a girl .
Yes, Rose is too soft for Andrade , Im not surprised at all she won. Just look at her, so muscular and strong when comparing to fragile Rose

What a stupid claim lol. Rose looked fine until the slam.
I thought she was tiring faster than usual....i posted it on here saturday, not that i expect you to search or care

When it comes to fighting, I always listen to people who speak in absolutes.

Also, came for "mentally weak". Leaving satisfied.

If he hadn't hung on the arm she would have continued to destroy Andrade. Lets not live in a fantasy land where Andrade wasn't getting dominated the entire time up until that point.

If he hadn't hung on the arm she would have continued to destroy Andrade. Lets not live in a fantasy land where Andrade wasn't getting dominated the entire time up until that point.

Rose initiated last clinch, because Andrade cracked her with hook.

great job by andrade by overcoming adversity and finding a way to win. she is certainly a beast, but rose was on her way to running away with that fight. the only change that rose needs to do is defend the takedown instead of trying to throw in a submission while the takedown is in sequence.

that's really the only flaw that was shown up to that point. she was slammed once exactly like the second time, but wasn't knocked out and got right back up. even if andrade is able to complete the takedown, i don't see her controlling rose for long.

i hope that rose takes some time and decides to step back in the octagon for a rematch. i see her getting her hands raised in a rematch with andrade.

I thought we saw a great fight with a crazy finish. It's wild how many people seem to think Rose was done before the slam, they're trying to paint a picture where she was already finished and looking for away out. I guess you can convince yourself to see whatever you want to see.

Its nothing more than an excuse to start a controversial thread

We are going to have the revolving door scenario much like we had at bantamweight.
Cruz > TJ
Cody > Cruz
TJ > Cody
And on and on it went.
Joanna > Jessica
Rose > Joanna
Jessica > Rose
Joanna > Jessica
Rose > Joanna
:eek:

Usually when you get finished in a round or two, people don't cry out for a rematch.

This was different though: Rose was the better fighter and made a mistake. There's no one out there who would bet significant amounts of money on Rose not winning a rematch.

Add to that, Andrade looks like she's been using.
I would bet on Andrade. Rose doesn't seem sure if she loves fighting. Andrade is a fighter to the core. If you're not sure you want to be in there you find a way out. Rose is very pretty and super talented figher etc.... It's hard for the butch lesbians in this sport, they don't get the love from sherdog or the other fans. Andrade is a savage.

WelcomeInexperiencedEstuarinecrocodile-size_restricted.gif

Whatever you say, buddy!

See Cain v. JDS trilogy.
I appreciate your analysis but I think you are wrong, Rose wins 8/10. The slam however ended in a fluke KO, if you think anything else I don't know what to say.
Rose is the better striker, Andrade is the better grappler. Rose can't stop Andrades takedowns and that will always be a problem .Even after the epic beatdown in round 1 all Andrade needs to do is get her hands on her. As good as Rose footwork is, it's not good enough to avoid takedowns for an entire fight.

Lol at "she was mentally breaking". She was winning so comfortably that she got complacent, and didn't realize she needed to let go of the arm because she was almost upside down and going to get slammed on her head. Strongly doubt she would let that happen again.

Love these type of threads. Will bump and ridicule after Rose wins the rematch.

Disagree with anyone in this thread referencing Andrade’s slams resulting as KO as fluke. Slams are a major part of her arsenal. Rose’s camp even recognized this and attempted a defense strat against it, it simply failed on the second slam attempt.

I legitimately wonder if Rose wasn't as good looking and loved as she is, if people wouldn't be so up in arms over this KO loss. If it were had have been men, it would just be a great KO.

I see a lot of people calling for a rematch, pointing out that she dominated Andrade in the first round (which is true), and saying she got caught with a lucky slam (which is false). It's a cute idea, but these people really don't understand fighting.

Rose started to break mentally in the 2nd round. Sherdoggers who have watched MMA for more than a couple of years could see it. She even admitted it in her post fight interview, saying something along the lines of being "mentally exhausted", leading to her making the mistake and getting slammed.

Andrade was making her uncomfortable by putting on the pressure and coming forward. She was starting to land shots, including some good leg kicks, and it demoralized Rose because she hit Andrade with the kitchen sink and she was still coming after her. We've seen this kind of indominable spirit break all sorts of fighters over the years, male and female, MMA and boxing.

Andrade is simply a beast who is going to keep coming no matter what. Joanna had the mental stamina and focus to deal with that for 5 rounds. Rose doesn't, plain and simple. If they fight 10 times, Rose will probably win 10 round 1's. But Andrade's pressure will get to Rose every time. She has a great argument for being the most skilled/well rounded WMMA fighter we've seen, but she just lacks the mental game.

Dude, you've had an account for less than 2 years, how are you lecturing people about not having watched MMA long enough? If you think getting punched in the face repeatedly for two rounds and hoping to land something big is a great strategy, I'll point you towards Mike Perry who employs the same strategy and enjoys success, but not at a championship level. Name me one current champion that takes a beating and waits for the other person to gas out.

I think Rose's heart is not into fighting anymore. I doubt she'll fight again.

Back