Sorry Guys, Gabi Garcia Off the Market

Priest- do you take this woman as your lawfully wedded wife?

Gabi- He does....

Nothing wrong with that. The dude clearly has a fetish for muscular women
Hey, I love some muscle on my ladies as well but DAMN!!! :eek:

Also funny note - I saw somewhere that her new husband is an avid CROSSFITTER. :D

Prior to the ceremony proper, there was a special ceremony for the nose five minutes before Ariel's body joined it in the room

Damn, didn't think she was Ariel's type. Congrats to both of them!

Come on, Ariel wishes he could be that handsome and masculine. He's about 500% less manly.

The guy in the suit is about 300% manlier looking than Ariel as well.

Id let gabi pick me up with her buttcheeks like i was a quarter. I cannot be alonewith this thought.

Man, that's not Helwani, that's clearly Elias Theodorou with short hair.

You guys are just relentless in your disdain of WMMA and the ladies that fight. People wonder why MMA is still looked down upon. It's because of us, you nimrods!

Sherdog reminds me of a bunch of insecure 3rd graders constantly projecting their misgivings onto fighters to make themselves feel superior. I guarantee Gabi is superior to any of you fucks.

Honestly, I'm not white knighting here because this doesn't bother me personally. It just embarrasses me to no end how vicious MMA fans are.

She abuses steroids and beats up women much smaller than her with little to no talent, she is a bully if I ever saw one.

Why didn't Rizin have her get shoot married in their ring ala Uncle Elmer did back in the day on WWF's Saturday Night Main Event? Kandori and her crew could play the roles of Roddy Piper, Bob Orton Jr. and Jesse 'the Boy Ventura" (another politician like Kandori) interrupting in Japanese at the end. Gabi could switch her "I hespect you" to "I don't hespect you and you pay for this" setting up the future fight yet again.

This would be on par with a royal wedding in Japan and could have killed off at least one of those intermissions.

I love fools saying that just cause we don’t like chicks that are manlier than all of our bros put together , that somehow makes us “ WMMA haters .” Laugh my ass off . That said WOOD. But I’m a dirty bastard . Not saying much. But def wouldnt wifey her.

agree 100% my sherdoggie bro

people on here get boners when men use PEDS to enhance their life but blame and shame a woman when SHE does it..just sick misogyny and double standards all round.

Truth is Gabi has a super body that's as strong n beautiful as any males and in fact she achieved it all with the handicap of being a woman (hormones and such)...

WMMA haters make me sick, i don't even bother posting bout WMMA with those TOXIC trolls around

images

There is zero proof that the gabi in the left picture even exists.
Its a Instagram filter scam.

Her pr departement is trying to hide the cookie monster image she got after those pics with wandy came out.

Last edited:
You guys are just relentless in your disdain of WMMA and the ladies that fight. People wonder why MMA is still looked down upon. It's because of us, you nimrods!

Sherdog reminds me of a bunch of insecure 3rd graders constantly projecting their misgivings onto fighters to make themselves feel superior. I guarantee Gabi is superior to any of you fucks.

Honestly, I'm not white knighting here because this doesn't bother me personally. It just embarrasses me to no end how vicious MMA fans are.
Social media has made too many people comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the mouth for it.

as she walked down the isle...

giphy.gif

agree 100% my sherdoggie bro

people on here get boners when men use PEDS to enhance their life but blame and shame a woman when SHE does it..just sick misogyny and double standards all round.

Truth is Gabi has a super body that's as strong n beautiful as any males and in fact she achieved it all with the handicap of being a woman (hormones and such)...

WMMA haters make me sick, i don't even bother posting bout WMMA with those TOXIC trolls around
lol are these :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s serious?

Back