Sorry Guys, Gabi Garcia Off the Market

Damn, didn't think she was Ariel's type. Congrats to both of them!

He looks like hes being forced against his will

Nothing wrong with that. The dude clearly has a fetish for muscular women

You guys are just relentless in your disdain of WMMA and the ladies that fight. People wonder why MMA is still looked down upon. It's because of us, you nimrods!

Sherdog reminds me of a bunch of insecure 3rd graders constantly projecting their misgivings onto fighters to make themselves feel superior. I guarantee Gabi is superior to any of you fucks.

Honestly, I'm not white knighting here because this doesn't bother me personally. It just embarrasses me to no end how vicious MMA fans are.

If I were single, I would go after a single Gabi Garcia with the force of 1000 exploding suns.

I don't give a frag what anyone thinks.

You guys are just relentless in your disdain of WMMA and the ladies that fight. People wonder why MMA is still looked down upon. It's because of us, you nimrods!

Sherdog reminds me of a bunch of insecure 3rd graders constantly projecting their misgivings onto fighters to make themselves feel superior. I guarantee Gabi is superior to any of you fucks.

Honestly, I'm not white knighting here because this doesn't bother me personally. It just embarrasses me to no end how vicious MMA fans are.

^ clearly never watched her "fight."

He gotta be careful dough
She will choke slam his ass through the bed if he cums prematurely

No one made her do gallons of steroids to make herself into a freakshow.

I don't know either of them, but marriage is a big deal. Congratulations to them both and I hope they have a long and happy marriage.

agree 100% my sherdoggie bro

people on here get boners when men use PEDS to enhance their life but blame and shame a woman when SHE does it..just sick misogyny and double standards all round.

Truth is Gabi has a super body that's as strong n beautiful as any males and in fact she achieved it all with the handicap of being a woman (hormones and such)...

WMMA haters make me sick, i don't even bother posting bout WMMA with those TOXIC trolls around

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Back