Sorry but I just don't see how Khabib beats Conor

Conor has made career out by knocking people out with his left. It's delusional to believe that Khabib could take that strike.

He took it just fine. Conor couldn't handle Khabib's right though.

If you can stop Jose Aldo in 13 seconds then you should be fighting Khabib Nurmagamedov with one arm tied behind your back.

And how do you think Conor would do now with one hand tied behind his back? Hurry up and get banned.

Well wallet seems to be much lighter but it is what is. You win some you lose some.
You actually bet on Conor? Sorry for your loss Mano....You are taking it well though.
Cheers Buddy.

I don't blame this guy, we're in the ultimate bandwagon community.
they were promoting it like:
-Conor needs to land once
-Khabib gets hit alot (whoreshit)
-Khabib can't close the distance without getting clipped
overwhelming any other voice of reason, Joe rogan is the source of most of this crap.
"Khabib can stand and trade with Conor" was the funniest joke ever in this community
giphy.gif

I love how people act like Conor is Mike Tyson or some shit.

If he touches him once it's over!

As the fight gets closer I have a feeling that Khabib won't respect Conor's power and we know this is death sentence in the octagon, I also think people are trying to use the Floyd fight to justify dumb statements like "he got exposed", "power is overrated", blah, blah. to discredit Conor.

I think Khabib will go forward and try to clinch or take Conor down like he did with Barboza from the very beginning of the fight but unfortunately for Khabib he will have to eat several punches from Conor first, also Conor is way dangerous when is fresh and we know he is somebody that you just can't eat a couple of shots, in MMA he still have the "touch of death" and sadly Khabib doesn't have the necessary striking to safely close the distance with Conor.

The only way Khabib win this is if he have a Nate Diaz level chin and we are not sure how good that chin is, also Conor already hinted that Khabib might have a glass jaw so who knows.

I might get called a moron and that's ok but does anybody else is thinking the same?

I refuse to insult morons by calling you one....

don't wanna sound too intellectual or anything but I think most Conor fans are wishful white people. From an ethnic context, Conor's white fans are projecting themselves on to Conor. After series of some good winning streaks from Conor, Conor has become a symbol of white dominance whereas Khabib is perceived as the lowly Islamic Slav. So when Conor wins, it so much more than just a fighter winning. But I guess same thing could be said for some of Khabib's fans as well. But objectively speaking, if you actually thought that Conor was gonna win, it means
1. you hate Khabib (most likely personal reasons) you hate either grapplers, Russians, or Muslims
2. you rarely watch UFC (you most likely recently started watching, less than 2 years and less than 10 fights)
3. you are white and Irish or you are a kid living in the suburbs
4. you are easily influenced by your peers, the media and the social media
5. some or all of the combination above

I think Conor is a very skilled version of Kimbo Slice.

He took it just fine. Conor couldn't handle Khabib's right though.

And how do you think Conor would do now with one hand tied behind his back? Hurry up and get banned.

Relax kid, don't let anybody's opinion on a sporting event turn your blood pressure right upto 11.

Relax kid, don't let anybody's opinion on a sporting event turn your blood pressure right upto 11.

Please tell us again about the great One Armed McGregor. We will add him to the list: Motivated BJ, Chuck With The Look In His Eye, Sea Level Cain, First Round Lauzon, etc...

As the fight gets closer I have a feeling that Khabib won't respect Conor's power and we know this is death sentence in the octagon, I also think people are trying to use the Floyd fight to justify dumb statements like "he got exposed", "power is overrated", blah, blah. to discredit Conor.

I think Khabib will go forward and try to clinch or take Conor down like he did with Barboza from the very beginning of the fight but unfortunately for Khabib he will have to eat several punches from Conor first, also Conor is way dangerous when is fresh and we know he is somebody that you just can't eat a couple of shots, in MMA he still have the "touch of death" and sadly Khabib doesn't have the necessary striking to safely close the distance with Conor.

The only way Khabib win this is if he have a Nate Diaz level chin and we are not sure how good that chin is, also Conor already hinted that Khabib might have a glass jaw so who knows.

I might get called a moron and that's ok but does anybody else is thinking the same?

Lol I clearly said since the very beginning that khabib was a smart guy. I told everyone about him shooting for very low singles or ankle picks and there nothing Conor could do about it.

Dude please...FOR GOD SAKE!!!!NO MORE CONOR KHABIB POSTS.......please....please.....ohhhhh gooooooddddd

don't wanna sound too intellectual or anything but I think most Conor fans are wishful white people. From an ethnic context, Conor's white fans are projecting themselves on to Conor. After series of some good winning streaks from Conor, Conor has become a symbol of white dominance whereas Khabib is perceived as the lowly Islamic Slav. So when Conor wins, it so much more than just a fighter winning. But I guess same thing could be said for some of Khabib's fans as well. But objectively speaking, if you actually thought that Conor was gonna win, it means
1. you hate Khabib (most likely personal reasons) you hate either grapplers, Russians, or Muslims
2. you rarely watch UFC (you most likely recently started watching, less than 2 years and less than 10 fights)
Are you from the United States by any chance?

Oh bullshit... please refrain from your absurd SJW tendancies. McG is literally the most renowned face of MMA and as consequence brought a lot of new (or casual) fans to MMA. Of course these new fans are less informed, provide shit opinions and want their guy to win.

This ain’t boxing where prior to the Klitschko brothers 99% of top fighters were black or latino for decades.

Please tell us again about the great One Armed McGregor. We will add him to the list: Motivated BJ, Chuck With The Look In His Eye, Sea Level Cain, First Round Lauzon, etc...

I wish your mother was motivated for a BJ when your pops blew the load which created you.

Good insight, Joe.

UFC hype machine can fool even knowledgable fans sometimes. One of my hardcore mma fan friend was spouting similar kind of shit and bet me 200$ for a Conor win. He now admits he was brainwashed by the hype and his love for Mcgregor. TS seems to be intelligent enough to realize that, as opposed to the few low IQ Conor fans left still spouting nonsense and finding reasons why the great Mcgregor lost against a "can crusher".

Back