Sorry but I just don't see how Khabib beats Conor

khabib look like dwight shrute's cousin

20090403_mose_250x250.jpg

I can see how Khabib wins and I can see how Conor wins. Its really all about who implements and sticks to there gameplan best... they both have a really good chance to win... Thats why im looking forward to this fight.
Plus a real dislike towards each other helps aswell :sniper:

Last edited:
I'm not denying it, what I'm saying is that Khabib will likely get hurt before he is able to close distance and that might affect his ability to take Conor down but yes, if Khabib is able to put his hands on Conor without being hurt it's game over for him, I just think the chances are minimal for that to happen IMO
Thats fair, i'm rooting for Conor but i think Khabib gets it done. An interesting note, i rewatched the Khabib fights that are on Youtube and it seems he takes between 45 seconds- 2 minutes to go for takedowns. So Conor probably has about a minute at the beginning of each round to get it done.

And Aldo only took 13 seconds.

That's the thing the fight won't go to that point, if so Khabib might be already hurt so it will allow Conor to escape successfully

I’d be more worried about Connor the later the fight goes so will his power and then he’s on bottom

Do you see how conor loses now? Khabib is a better fighter and conor had nothing for him.

As the fight gets closer I have a feeling that Khabib won't respect Conor's power and we know this is death sentence in the octagon, I also think people are trying to use the Floyd fight to justify dumb statements like "he got exposed", "power is overrated", blah, blah. to discredit Conor.

I think Khabib will go forward and try to clinch or take Conor down like he did with Barboza from the very beginning of the fight but unfortunately for Khabib he will have to eat several punches from Conor first, also Conor is way dangerous when is fresh and we know he is somebody that you just can't eat a couple of shots, in MMA he still have the "touch of death" and sadly Khabib doesn't have the necessary striking to safely close the distance with Conor.

The only way Khabib win this is if he have a Nate Diaz level chin and we are not sure how good that chin is, also Conor already hinted that Khabib might have a glass jaw so who knows.

I might get called a moron and that's ok but does anybody else is thinking the same?
I am sure u have a better view now

Well wallet seems to be much lighter but it is what is. You win some you lose some.
Your wallet might be lighter but hopefully you can make it up by betting on the real GOAT from now on, King Khabib.

It's simple how he beat him: watch the past four years of Conor's life. He is the child you love that got out of control, hooked on drugs, mean, nasty, and needed his ass whupped to humble him and bring him back to reality. The Nate ass whupping brought him back to humility, and that humility carried over to the Eddie fight and he even looked focused vs May, and tho the task was just too high, he still left with his head high. In this fight, the task was also too high, but as Paulie said "he wanted a way out", did not even offer up a fight or command respect like in the Nate rematch, and as a result Khabib spit on him for being such a bitch. Barboza didn't quit, Al didn't quit, and both got their asses more whipped in the first three rounds of their fights.

He has shown he can take a beating in Nate II and even May, but this time he just wanted none of it - "It's just business"......that is some rich man pussy shit who just wants to go home, drink, snort a few lines, be with his family and not the words of a person that has a hard life. Like Paulie also said, if you have a hard life, an ass whupping is far from the worst thing that can happen to you. Hopefully the utter humiliation, loss to his brand is enough to get him back to his former self that had him unanimously loved around here.

The reality that us Conor fans have to face is that Conor far over achieved his goals already. He has a nice life and another child on the way too. He told us long ago his plan: get in, get rich, get out quick. He may try to redeem himself in a rematch, even going out on his shield, but the writing is on the wall: he is not going to be around much longer and the days of his ascension are over. I will be very surprised if he finishes his fight contract and very surprised if he returns to his former self: worse yet, he is in the whiskey business now and is no longer solely insane with the game, movement and passion. You can't have half passion in this game and compete against hungry kids that are #100 passionate.

As the fight gets closer I have a feeling that Khabib won't respect Conor's power and we know this is death sentence in the octagon, I also think people are trying to use the Floyd fight to justify dumb statements like "he got exposed", "power is overrated", blah, blah. to discredit Conor.

I think Khabib will go forward and try to clinch or take Conor down like he did with Barboza from the very beginning of the fight but unfortunately for Khabib he will have to eat several punches from Conor first, also Conor is way dangerous when is fresh and we know he is somebody that you just can't eat a couple of shots, in MMA he still have the "touch of death" and sadly Khabib doesn't have the necessary striking to safely close the distance with Conor.

The only way Khabib win this is if he have a Nate Diaz level chin and we are not sure how good that chin is, also Conor already hinted that Khabib might have a glass jaw so who knows.

I might get called a moron and that's ok but does anybody else is thinking the same?

yknow what man you were wrong but your post wasnt obnoxious. im a khabib fan and a lot of my tension before the fight was to do with conor having been in a lightweight body for a while, and perhaps having grown into his power and so on. as it turned out khabib is still showing us a lot that we don't know about his skill set and ability to execute a gameplan and manage his emotions etc.

fair play to you sir, scrape that plate of crow off into the bin and i'll share with you the sweet tiramisu of victory

I don't blame this guy, we're in the ultimate bandwagon community.
they were promoting it like:
-Conor needs to land once
-Khabib gets hit alot (whoreshit)
-Khabib can't close the distance without getting clipped
overwhelming any other voice of reason, Joe rogan is the source of most of this crap.
"Khabib can stand and trade with Conor" was the funniest joke ever in this community

Back