Sorry...but I had to do it

LOL @ Henry Rollins. I was just watching some clips of his show. Funny dude.

Henry Rollins' letter to Mr. Top

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uqybDdU4qVk&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uqybDdU4qVk&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Rollins is gold.

man i wonder how much plastic surgery hes had done

Interesting that he mentions steroids, says that he's asked often about steroids, talks about the presumption of his use of steroids, seems to think that's unfair, but doesn't deny using steroids.

no matter how big his biceps may get he will always been ugly

Looks like he likes teh synthol as well.

carrottop_fugly.jpg

^^^ Does he paint his freakin' eyebrows?

Or is that a side effect of the Plasmavol?

"Warning: Plasmavol may cause painted-looking eyebrows, creepy elfin facial features, ill-advised hairstyles, out-of-control lateral deltoid growth, and lame prop-comedy routines involving the Viewmaster."

Looks like he likes teh synthol as well.

carrottop_fugly.jpg

His right arm looks to reptilian to be real. The background on the inside of the arm is of a different color than the surrounding wall's. The baseline is also missing.

You guys are all just jealous of his accomplishments....can any of you keep the size of your body the same aside from a few small muscles while juicing like crazy?....I didnt think so....probably ended up with huge legs or back .....now you cant fit in your pants ....this man managed to get his arms to like a staggering 17 inches running cycles of anabolics without getting an ounce of gains in other areas....if that's not mad skillz i dont know what is...

You guys are all just jealous of his accomplishments....can any of you keep the size of your body the same aside from a few small muscles while juicing like crazy?....I didnt think so....probably ended up with huge legs or back .....now you cant fit in your pants ....this man managed to get his arms to like a staggering 17 inches running cycles of anabolics without getting an ounce of gains in other areas....if that's not mad skillz i dont know what is...

Devil there is no way that Carrot Top is on teh gear.

Back