Crime All charges dropped against Jussie Smollett

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitor CroCop

Right Wing Liberal
Banned
Reaction score
The Illinois state attorney's office dropped criminal charges against "Empire" star Jussie Smollett on Tuesday.

Smollett had been arrested on disorderly conduct charges for allegedly staging a phony attack and claiming he was the victim of a hate crime.

"Today, all criminal charges against Jussie Smollett were dropped and his record has been wiped clean of the filing of this tragic complaint against him," Smollett's legal team said in a statement Tuesday, according to NBC. "Jussie was attacked by two people he was unable to identify on January 29th."

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/26/charges-against-empire-actor-jussie-smollett-dropped.html

I know theres already a mega thread on this but it's a cluster fuck and I feel like this deserves it's own thread. Fucking pathetic and disgusting.

Jussie was just going through a humiliation ritual and carrying out a psy op. He was never going to serve time.

lol @ Smollett being EXONERATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

This is hilarious!

The Illinois state attorney's office dropped criminal charges against "Empire" star Jussie Smollett on Tuesday.

Smollett had been arrested on disorderly conduct charges for allegedly staging a phony attack and claiming he was the victim of a hate crime.

"Today, all criminal charges against Jussie Smollett were dropped and his record has been wiped clean of the filing of this tragic complaint against him," Smollett's legal team said in a statement Tuesday, according to NBC. "Jussie was attacked by two people he was unable to identify on January 29th."

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/26/charges-against-empire-actor-jussie-smollett-dropped.html

I know theres already a mega thread on this but it's a cluster fuck and I feel like this deserves it's own thread. Fucking pathetic and disgusting.

This was an unexpected turn. But I'm going to wait until I know more as to why this was dropped.

My initial gut reaction would be that they can't prove he falsified the crime, just as they cant prove a crime was committed against him. So in the end we have something that may or may not have happened to a guy who may or may not have been lying?

Like I said...I need more info to come to light.

The judge sealed the files... nothing to hide here.

Let's see.... 100% Democrat run area and he walks? Their corruption knows no bounds.

Man this is real messed up. I guess I shouldn’t wait for the FBI investigation to drop. This will probably be the end of the story. Sad.

<TheWire1><TheWire1><TheWire1><TheWire1>

Wtf is going on? This saga has been so entertaining and the ride isn't over yet. They're not gonna tell us that the Nigerian brothers attacked him without his knowledge are they??

Chicago PD must have been lying their ass of with this happening. It sounded from them they had him dead to rights. I guess not.

Didn't see that coming.

Always came across as a politically motivated witch hunt anyway.

None of emmet tills killers to jail. Why should Jussie go to jail?

Chicago PD must have been lying their ass of with this happening. It sounded from them they had him dead to rights. I guess not.
Wat crime did he truly commit? I just went to court last week this lady had a second dui all she got was traffic school.

What's the over under on Jussie trippling down and making the morning show rounds as he's re-exalted by the left wing psychopaths

It's all true!!!!

Two white dudes with MAGA hats tried to lynch Jussie in freezing weather in Chicago and take his Subway sandwich. Don't mind the receipt with all the items like the ropes, or the two brothers. That shit is all make believe.

Jussie is a gay hero!

#Woke
#Hero

No accountability for celebs once again. Is it possible for something to be shocking and totally expected at the same time? Apparently so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back