Sorority closes its doors to become open to men

America, what happen to you...

maxresdefault.jpg

Why would any dude care about this?
This. I think all this "everything must be inclusive" shit is retarded but this change isn't that big of a deal.

However, women do change the group dynamic. There are clear differences when a bunch of dudes are hanging and shooting the shit and when women are included in that group.

Not sure what the confederate flag (a symbol objectively tied to racism and treason) has to do with other far left SJW bullshit.

Did I mention the Confederate flag? How many times does this Civil War issue need to be clarified here on Sherdog? Slavery was not the cause. The cause of the war was state rights vs. federal regulation -- taxation to be exact. Much like the American colonies vs. British rule. Secession from the Union by the South. Were Americans racists and treasonous when they fought the American Revolutionary war? Most people know 'zero' about the history of the Civil War and are quick to bring the 'slave' issue into the discussion.

Girls can join the Boy Scouts and now this...
Will any all female or all male organizations remain?
Confederate monuments brought down, women allowed to serve in combat and elite military units.
What is going on in America? What is all this PC bullshit?

Harvard's last sorority closes its doors to become open to men amid school's crackdown

Story: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/h...-schools-crackdown/ar-BBM9wGM?ocid=spartanntp

"It’s the end of an era for Harvard’s sororities after its last all-female Greek chapter announced last week that it will disaffiliate from a national sorority organization and will become open to men amid the administration’s crackdown on single-gender social clubs."

"The sorority, Alpha Phi, said in a statement that it will go co-ed and rebrand itself as “The Ivy,” despite previous declarations that it won’t open its doors to men. It blamed the school’s sanctions on members of the single-gender Greek organizations for the decision, the Harvard Crimson reported."

Did I mention the Confederate flag? How many times does this Civil War issue need to be clarified here on Sherdog? Slavery was not the cause. The cause of the war was state rights vs. federal regulation -- taxation to be exact. Much like the American colonies vs. British rule. Secession from the Union by the South. Were Americans racists and treasonous when they fought the American Revolutionary war? Most people know 'zero' about the history of the Civil War and are quick to bring the 'slave' issue into the discussion.
You mentioned Confederate monuments. Why should we have a moment to racists, slavers, and treasonous separatists.

And we've been over the history of the civil war in exhausting detail. If you're going to say it's not about slavery, it's about states rights.... to slavery? Then spare us all its been talked to death and belongs in the war rooms.

The point remains that Confederate monuments have nothing to do with college sororities. Youre trying to merge completely different topics under stuff crazy liberals do.

It never ends
It's going to take a younger, stronger, even less pc trump, to wake up those wanting to weaken us, and put families with father's back on top where they belong.

The point remains that Confederate monuments have nothing to do with college sororities. Youre trying to merge completely different topics under stuff crazy liberals do.

Ah, no.
Confederate monuments brought down, women allowed to serve in combat and elite military units.
What is going on in America? What is all this PC bullshit?
Harvard's last sorority closes its doors to become open to men amid school's crackdown.

Ah, no.

Right and labelling these very different topic as just sjw bullshit, because they're both things you don't like, is incorrect.

There are some very valid reasons that people have an issue with Confederate symbols.

Right and labelling these very different topic as just sjw bullshit, because they're both things you don't like, is incorrect.

There are some very valid reasons that people have an issue with Confederate symbols.
I'm sure people have had issues with the Confederacy before the current SJW movement. I mean since the 1861 at least

I work with a female that wants to be a boy, she (he) doesn't like her legal name, so you have to call her by her new adopted "guy name" but if you see her (him) it's a she, tiny, skinny, blonde/pink bleached hair, talks/sounds like a girl, so by instinct I have a very hard time referring to her as a "him".

I guess he can join the sorority now.
is that the person in your avatar?

Just sjw bullshit, because they're both things you don't like, is incorrect. There are some very valid reasons that people have an issue with Confederate symbols.

There you go, a man an his opinion. We all have a right to our opinion my friend. You and I obviously disagree. There is a reason why people favor the Confederate flag and Confederate statues. There is a reason it survived for 152 years. Why has it taken this long for this to become an issue?

You're taking a lot of separate issues and lumping them all together in your op. Not sure what the confederate flag (a symbol objectively tied to racism and treason) has to do with other far left SJW bullshit.

♪♫♬ one of these things is not like the other... ♪♫♬

There you go, a man an his opinion. We all have a right to our opinion my friend. You and I obviously disagree. There is a reason why people favor the Confederate flag and Confederate statues. There is a reason it survived for 152 years. Why has it taken this long for this to become an issue?

It always was an issue. You're not dense enough to believe people were just dandy with it are you?

You want a statue of Osama erected in the town square? Tell me how p.c. and sensitive folks would be for wanting that taken down.

There is a reason why people favor the Confederate flag and Confederate statues. There is a reason it survived for 152 years

What kinda logic is that bro? Using longevity and "people favoring" something is a lame argument for why it should still exist. Hell, people like slavery and it was around for a while... People enjoyed freakshows... Child labor. I suppose those should also not have been stopped because " sOmE pEoPlE LiKeD iT" too?

Last edited:
One of these things is not like the other...

Exactly, hence the question: "What is going on in America? What is all this PC bullshit?" You too are missing the point.
It always was an issue. You're not dense enough to believe people were just dandy with it are you? You want a statue of Osama erected in the town square? Tell me how p.c. and sensitive folks would be for wanting that taken down.

You mean 'Obama' statue in the town square? Yes, agree with you completely. :)
Ok, so answer me this: Why were confederate statues and other Civil War symbols put up to start with?

Well, according to @Captain Davis, who is well renown on Civil War issues, even General Nathan Bedford Forest, who was the first Grand Wizard of the Klu Klux Klan after the war, had a huge black following at his funeral. How do you explain that?

Last edited:
There are times I engage people in discussions thinking they'll be reasonable and are sincere in their questions and responses... Only to find out I'm being drug along by a troll probably giggling behind their monitor (or smartphone) who never had any intention to be reasonable.

This is clearly one of those times. I was an idiot to engage.

Take care.

Back