Sore throat??

i've heard tale its the lymph nodes in your neck swelling up, causing the whole are to be a little tender.

"my throat can handle it all"
man....

I definately would suggest you to look it up!
I got choked from the side by a training partner and my throat started hurting. Im writing this message from the hospital where they tell me that I have some kind of virus infection and I need to stay the night. It could be abchess that I've had once before as well, and that is much much worse. I've almost never been sick during my entire life so all this shit baffles me, go look it up dude

I got caught in a 10 finger guillotine once that was applied really fast and hard. I lost my voice for the next day and my windpipe was hurting for a while.

Digging up a 7 month old thread to respond to a banned poster ftw

The thread is what's important and you give all the glory to sherdog!

Anyways- I once got guillotined from a scramble and the guy stood up on me (a smart cop applied it) and I tapped instantly and my throat hur for 3 weeks- specifically when I moved my adams apple. Just be careful and train smarter and slower.

It took me about 4-5 weeks to recover from something very similar

The thread is what's important and you give all the glory to sherdog!

Anyways- I once got guillotined from a scramble and the guy stood up on me (a smart cop applied it) and I tapped instantly and my throat hur for 3 weeks- specifically when I moved my adams apple. Just be careful and train smarter and slower.

same thing just happened to me

i was scared until i searched this thread

i grappled today and got caught in a guillotine.. he was on his back. thank god he didnt have my legs tied up, so i just spun into side control and got out easy.

i almost tapped just because it was shocking to get caught in that. i can see why alot of people panic and tap real quick.

just feels like i have a bad sore throat... reminds me of being sick, i hate it

Back