Sorceries say CM Punk vs Sage Northcutt will be booked

there on same level

Is this one of them wizard threads?

Mods move to 'berry plz, thx

Sage would beat him easily and I would watch it. Smart fight. Kind of like a loser leaves town, both have been derailed but one will win this fight and they can pump him back up again. lol. Milk them at least one more fight. When Sage wins, the hype is back. lol.

I still can't believe they fed these two guys to Gall. lol. Dumb shit. Like when they wanted to milk Kimbo but he got matched up with the toughest match on the show --Roy Nelson-- immediately. I think Rampage was involved in that genius matchmaking. I know Zuffa had to be pissed at that.

Punk probably wins via ko/tko

brom_film.jpg

The Sorcerer claims the booking of these two clowns are inevitable

Sage would beat him easily and I would watch it. Smart fight. Kind of like a loser leaves town, both have been derailed but one will win this fight and they can pump him back up again. lol. Milk them at least one more fight. When Sage wins, the hype is back. lol.

I still can't believe they fed these two guys to Gall. lol. Dumb shit. Like when they wanted to milk Kimbo but he got matched up with the toughest match on the show --Roy Nelson-- immediately. I think Rampage was involved in that genius matchmaking. I know Zuffa had to be pissed at that.

Gall was 1-0. You really don't get how things work. Sage n Punk are the 2 worst fighters in the UFC

What's hilarious is you think the UFC doesn't know what they're doing yet you've already bought the Gall hype and already bought the Kimbo just had shitty luck on tuf(when the truth is every fighter would of beat him and the only way to milk a couple more fights out of him was to spin that narrative).

They're forming your opinions for you and you don't even know it

Sage would destroy him, sorry but Punk has zero skill here.

Gall did Punk a huge favor taking him down and tapping him out. Standing Sage would just hurt Punk badly, Sage can throw some heavy punches and kicks, he is not just an MMA fighter, he is a point fighter really. But against no threat Punk it would be like Sage training on heavy bags, he would really be able to throw some serious shots.

Looks like they want to milk every last drop out of the CM Punk nonsense.

As terrible as Northcutt is, he still destroys CM Punk. 1st round TKO, less than 2mins.

If Punk is going to get another fight in the UFC, please let it be guy a with no ground game.

Don't wanna see the exact same shit again.

Doubt it, if Punk does fight again it will probably be against some 0-3 guy they sign.

Gall was 1-0. You really don't get how things work. Sage n Punk are the 2 worst fighters in the UFC

What's hilarious is you think the UFC doesn't know what they're doing yet you've already bought the Gall hype and already bought the Kimbo just had shitty luck on tuf(when the truth is every fighter would of beat him and the only way to milk a couple more fights out of him was to spin that narrative).

They're forming your opinions for you and you don't even know it

every fighter on tuf would've beat kimbo but roy was still the worst matchup for him

Back