Soooo is Leon Edwards gonna be the new John Fitch???

Quite simple honestly,If he beats Woodley and Conor stays away from 170 he'll get the winner of Usman/Mas.
TS in 2020 ; Only if UFC needs a UK fighter.
And Usman is out for a while...

Leon might be one of those guys whose gonna be forced to win forever until the right circumstances arise. It doesn't help that legit noone gives a fuck about him.

no, Fitch had a style that was like watching paint dry... Leon is a solid fighter, and far more exciting than given credit for
Nice head kicks, elbows, gnp what's not to like bruh, honestly? Haters give him so much crap.

He's definitely being given the Max Holloway treatment/build as a contender. But I believe he'll beat T-Wood, may even gave to win 1 more after that just because the UFC gonna UFC. I think he's the most well-rounded WW in the world so I feel confident in his chance against anyone. And he's young getting better with each fight.
Dana always loved max. He's being given the Tony treatment if anything.

He gets one if he beats Tyrone. Or a big fight.

He is a striker, a KO will happen in a big fight. Like Machidas early career.

Is Leon Edwards the guy who KO Josh Thompson with a kick a bunch of years ago?

Already took an L to the "dominant" Champ. On a pretty good winning streak and does not appear to be about to lose in the near future but it's unlikely that the UFC will look towards him for a titleshot. Many fans consider him boring all though I believe most are over critical. Not a diss thread. I like him but what are his chances of getting a titleshot even if he wins 3 or 3 more fights in your opinion???

bad comparison.

at least Fitch got a title shot ...

But seriously, Edwards is a way more well-rounded fighter. He's basically better than the best version of Fitch everywhere except wrestling. And even then, Fitch wouldn't work him on the ground.

Yes,he is easily ahead of mas for a title shot but isn't even getting mentioned. The Woodley fight is unnecessary and only ment to derail him cause we know Woodley isn't a title shot for ages if ever. Sadly he might need to pull a colby if he wants what he's due.

Last edited:
Back