Law Soon to be head of ATF at Waco and Ruby Ridge and Lied about Waco

He’s very far on the left Mr Drinker.

He’s playing a game right now. Saying these people had it coming. Bc he thinks this happens to black Americans all the time. a “taste of their own medicine” kind of game he’s playing. It just betrays a garbage spirit.

Show me where I said that.. Never mind.. You won't be able to.

It's not a "taste of their own medicine". Sorry you feel that way, I truly am.

Ruby Ridge
Waco.

If those who were the subjects of the legal law enforcement had just complied from the very start, all of the death and harm (on both sides) could've been made moot as it would've probably never happened.

But they didn't do that and we see the result... Which was a tragedy. No amount of hand-wringing, or "just think of the children!" will change the choices they made. THEY made a bad situation worse and you know what...

When you comply with the laws of the land, your odds of getting involved with law enforcement drop significantly.

He’s very far on the left Mr Drinker.

He’s playing a game right now. Saying these people had it coming. Bc he thinks this happens to black Americans all the time. a “taste of their own medicine” kind of game he’s playing. It just betrays a garbage spirit.

I consider myself pretty far left. Obey the cops isn't a leftist position.

So we are backing off from your they should have complied narrative.

Not at all. You're comparing apples and oranges.

Waco and Ruby Ridge weren't going to declare themselves an independent nation. The U.S. rebelled away from King George due to taxation without representation. Waco/R.R. could've gone to court and let their fight play out there.

King George wasn't about to listen to the colonies, no way, no how. Waco/R.R. could've had a fair day in the court of law, they chose not to do it. King George was never going to be fair with the colonies.

I consider myself pretty far left. Obey the cops isn't a leftist position.

I'm a follower of the Lord Jesus and his teachings and the Bible says to obey the laws of the land.

"The Bible directs the followers of Jesus to be subject to the powers that be. In Rom. 13:1-7 the Apostle Paul explains that those who are in authority are there by God's appointment. We are to give to them all their dues — taxes to whom taxes are due, custom to whom custom is due, fear (in the sense of obedience and duty) to whom fear is due and honor (of the office) to whom honor is due."

What does the Bible say about obeying the law of the land? - Bible Christian Resources - Audio, Video, Bible Studies, Christian Mobile Applications (bibleresources.info)

The guy was involved in two incidents that directly led to the death of children. He's more qualified to lead Planned Parenthood than the ATF.

Waco and Ruby Ridge showed that the American government has no problem killing citizens. It’s not shocking they picked a guy involved in the murder of children to head the ATF.

The US government has ALWAYS been perfectly happy to kill US citizens when convenient or expedient. Does anybody even pretend to think otherwise?

How about Koresh and his folks started the fires?

How about 11 surviving members were charged with conspiring to kill ATF agents yet not a single one was charged with, let alone convicted of, arson?

The US government has ALWAYS been perfectly happy to kill US citizens when convenient or expedient. Does anybody even pretend to think otherwise?

Exactly... what difference does it even make?!

ClintonBenghaziHearing640.jpg

How about 11 surviving members were charged with conspiring to kill ATF agents yet not a single one was charged with, let alone convicted of, arson?

No way to prove which specific Davidians started the fire. We know somebody in the compound did. Maybe it was an uninvolved 3rd party?

Exactly... what difference does it even make?!

ClintonBenghaziHearing640.jpg

I’m old enough to think it is weird that people are surprised every time the govt kills its citizens when in fact it happens regularly and always has.

No way to prove which specific Davidians started the fire. We know somebody in the compound did. Maybe it was an uninvolved 3rd party?

The FBI Helicopter pilot requested disconnect from audio recording at one point. The FBI lied and stated that NO tear gas or other possibly incendiary devices were used, Janet Reno stated as much at the time based on info given to her by the FBI. They had no recourse but to backtrack on that assertion upon investigation. The FBI did not us LEO style "crowd dispersal" teargas cannisters.

They used Military M651 grenades which are metal and have an internal fuse capable of igniting combustibles, especially fuel and fuel vapor. Texas Rangers attempted to access an evidence storage facility and review Waco Siege evidence but were barred by Federal Agents. A Federal Judge had to step in, allowing Rangers access. The Rangers looked for a spent grenade round that was photographed at the Waco site in 1993. It could not be found. The evidence "disappeared itself".

Could Davidians have set the blaze? Yes, of course. With the ATF and FBI obfuscating the investigation and wholesale lying about their tactics and what happened, I refuse to automatically jump to that conclusion. Add in the Helo pilot not wanting to be recorded and the missing M651 Tear Gas grenade and I refuse to believe the "Official" narrative. Having the guy that led the Ruby Ridge fiasco running the show further makes me skeptical about the amount of force used and how forthcoming the ATF and FBI have been.

I honestly don't think it is full silence from the left more so that many people do not even know who he is or his background. Most people have a vague recollection of what happened at both Waco and Ruby Ridge.

Also in regards to Waco, David Koresh is to blame for all the subsequent stuff that went down. He was nothing more than a cult leader who brainwashed his followers much like Jim Jones and Marshall Applewhite.
No one is denying Koresh was a fuckstick that deserved to get arrested for basically being a cult leader grooming people to be in his harem.

But that doesn't give the ATF the right to light the goddamn building on fire and roll over it with tanks while people burned alive then take pictures in the flaming wreckage with the smoldering ashes of their victims in view.

Me, pious?

Nah mane, I'm probably the king of sinners, but I know who my lord and master is and he sacrificed himself for my sins.

The sad fact is that if the subject of Ruby Ridge had actually complied with the legal authorities, that woman nursing the baby would more than likely still be alive.

R.I.P. Lady, sad that you chose to be with someone who put you into harms way.
That snipe was pretty evil, intentions wise. They also ambushed him and his son in the woods when the dog was chasing the agents.
Guy was a bad guy but the way the feds went about it made them seem like the ones committing the crimes

No one is denying Koresh was a fuckstick that deserved to get arrested for basically being a cult leader grooming people to be in his harem.

But that doesn't give the ATF the right to light the goddamn building on fire and roll over it with tanks while people burned alive then take pictures in the flaming wreckage with the smoldering ashes of their victims in view.
It was pointed out by many people including Koresh they had many opportunities to arrest him when he was by himself.

Back