Soo who would win TJ dillashaw vs Urijah Faber anyway?

iboufring**

Green Belt
Reaction score
This fight could very well happen this year if Faber beats assancao again and TJ beats Barao again, which they should. With all due respect.

If we going to use MMA math then TJ runs through Faber i guess, but i dont believe you can use the Barao fights to predict this one. Maybe that Urijah has a bit of a problem with guys who can use their reach.

I think this fight would be alot closer than most people think. Faber knocked Cruz on his butt 3 times and looked like a straight up beast against McDonald.

The interesting part is that TJ and Faber most likely knows who would win.

What do you think?

Dillashaw...in big fights theyre complete opposites, Faber shrinks Dillashaw turns into Killashaw

Dillashaw looking at both of their last fights. Seems like Faber is on the decline and Dillashaw still has room to improve

Dillashaw. Faber is seeming to be on a decline with having much more difficulties in fights he should easily win as of late, His career maybe catching up to him.

Hard to tell with training partners, they are so accustomed to each other plus Fabers the man in that gym which might give him a big pscological edge.

Faber is over the hill... he looked awful in his last fight.

Dillashaw is on the way up and Faber is on the way down. Gotta give this to TJ.

If TJ then still has the belt, then he'll win against Faber. Faber's like 0-32 in title shots in the UFC. If TJ has lost the belt to Barao (or someone else) then Faber may very well jump on his back and lock in the standing rear-naked choke.

On paper, the obvious pick is TJ. But it's different with training partners, since they know each other so well, so it's hard to look at it objectively. It's like division rivals in the NFL, pretty much all divisional games are played tough.

faber and tj will lose the rematch with barao

Lol dillashaw is a younger, better version of faber. Faber has been fighting forever and his striking is nowhere near where "dolla" billashaw's is. Renan looked like garbage in his last fight. Tj smashes him again.

Lol dillashaw is a younger, better version of faber. Faber has been fighting forever and his striking is nowhere near where "dolla" billashaw's is. Renan looked like garbage in his last fight. Tj smashes him again.

i guess that means youll be putting a bet on it and posting your slip?? i will.

faber would choke out tj

Back