Sony patents guided microtransaction system to sell in-game shortcuts

lol that one actually isn't that bad. The one after that takes it to the next level and I purposely waited for it to get to $20 so the total price I paid was $30 (XP bonus is $10). Which is what I feel is a good price for an AC game. Normally I would just outright not buy a game that does this but I honestly love the AC series to much to just boycott them.
really? I played through the entire story of AC: Odyssey and never had any issue with feeling under-leveled. Actually just the opposite, there were a ton of side quests I never bothered with because I was too high of a level.

really? I played through the entire story of AC: Odyssey and never had any issue with feeling under-leveled. Actually just the opposite, there were a ton of side quests I never bothered with because I was too high of a level.

Yea but how many side quest were you forced to do? I didn't really have to do any side quest in AC Odyssey until the end. Before that I maybe did 1 or 2 here and there randomly.

I personally just like to blast through the main story in these games I don't mind doing a side quest here and there but I like to keep it to a minimum.

Yea but how many side quest were you forced to do? I didn't really have to do any side quest in AC Odyssey until the end. Before that I maybe did 1 or 2 here and there randomly.

I personally just like to blast through the main story in these games I don't mind doing a side quest here and there but I like to keep it to a minimum.
I didn't do that many. Maybe 1 or 2 that looked interesting in each area. I got good and figuring out which would lead to picking off the secret society people. Now that I'm thinking about it I think I remember level being MUCH slower when the game first released. I played it last year so maybe that's why.

How is the narrative in Sekiro exactly like BB or DS?

It's still a story about a world gone completely to shit, with bosses that supposed to make you feel sorry for them and tons of vague background lore, with a lot of 'puzzle this whole thing with weird NPC's together' in an interconnected world. Sure, there are some differences, but it's not a crazy departure from the formula.

Is it drastically different? Id say so.

I strongly disagree. I bet you showed this to some random who has a feint notion of Dark Souls without knowing what it is, he or she would instantly say "this a game by those Dark Souls dudes, right?" or "This is Dark Souls in Japan?"

You seem very hung up about what it does 'different' (which is often just a twist on the original formula) without seeing the zillion things that it does more or less the same.

But we can agree to disagree, of course, streamlined Souls is what I would call it.

Thanks Sony, one more reason for me to not buy their products.

Wait until 2k pulls some shit like "want this buzzer beater to go in?"
40% chance-4.99
50%-5.99

Back