Sonnen Worried He Can't Make 185 For Bout With Vitor

Lulz@ anyone who believes silva weighs over 200 lbs and Sonnen over 215 lbs...go to a UFC expo and you will get an idea of what they truly weigh

lulz@anyone who believes Sonnen weighs over 215? lol@you if you don't think he weighs over 215.

He wouldn't have to mention anything if he just had to cut from 215.

And btw-i've seen guys well over 215 that were nowhere near as big as Chael Sonnen. I'd have no problem believing the guy was 245 if he said so.

Lulz@ anyone who believes silva weighs over 200 lbs and Sonnen over 215 lbs...go to a UFC expo and you will get an idea of what they truly weigh

Because looking at someone in person tells you exactly how much they weigh. This posts of yours is not well thought out.

From your pic, I can tell you need to cut though.

You are delusional. Anderson Silva has likely never weighed more than 210 in his life.

Anderson gets up to around 230 when he's not in camp

people on sherdog has no idea how much fat they actually walk around with.

most would probably fight at 145/155

his contract says the fight's at 205. he doesn't need to cut 50 pounds in a month, Dana speaks too early as usual.

I hope it will be at 205. There is no reason for this fight to be a MW bout, because it is on short notice and Chael was supposed to fight at 205.

If it's at Franklinweight, it's for the belt. Vitor is the undisputed & undefeated Franklinweight champion of the world.

I don't think Silva is evey that heavy and when he's above 220 he's fat ok Sonnen isn't lean either but he has less fat Silva normally has an easy weightcut he doesn't cut a lot of weight. It's a difference if you prepare to fight at 205 and suddenly have to cut 20lbs more

Should've been a catchweight fight.

Wand & Sonnen were going to fight at 205, Vitor was out, so most likely he was closer to 205 than 185, and now with only a few weeks to cut they decide to have it at 185?

Doesn't make any sense IMO.

yea good point. He's already had a camp and cut down to his target weight. Another 20lbs in a few weeks is nuts.

Calls Wand fat saying he wasn't training for their fight.

Weighs more than 230 fat as hell and says he can't make weight.

Gotta love Sonnen.

Calls Wand fat saying he wasn't training for their fight.

Weighs more than 230 fat as hell and says he can't make weight.

Gotta love Sonnen.

Hey Dubbs, he was training for 205 and says he can make 205. That's what he is contracted for.

Yeah, but that's way to much to ask of him... You want someone to test positive Stanozolol? Cause that's how you get someone to test positive for Stanozolol.

How is it possible for Sonnen to weigh 230something lbs in shape now that he's off trt?
I thought he said he needed trt because his body didn't produce enough testosterone?
A man with Sonnens frame, with low testosterone is going to struggle to get up to a lean 200lbs.
Considering both Belforts and Sonnen are coming off trt, I don't think either should be considered for the next title shot. Vitor was deserving of his shot, but hes only got himself to blame with what happened there.
Let them prove themselves against other contenders that arn't coming off trt before they get to fight for the belt.

Chael let himself get way, way too fat.

When I seen him without his shirt on TUF I literally couldn't believe it. Seems like he doesn't even take fighting seriously anymore. No excuse to let himself go the way he has.

Chael let himself get way, way too fat.

When I seen him without his shirt on TUF I literally couldn't believe it. Seems like he doesn't even take fighting seriously anymore. No excuse to let himself go the way he has.

pics where

pics where

Juts look at some episodes.He was reeally out of shape.BUt i think they all are when they're not training at all.Wand looked heavier too,although we couldn't see him without his shirt.

Back