Sonnen vs Vitor who wins?

EvanSullivan

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I think Sonnen is a bad matchup for Vitor. yes i know Vitors been knocking ppl out recently, but i think Sonnen's wrestling will get to him cus Vitor has bad takedown defense and loses to wrestler's (Hendo doesnt count anymore) Id say Sonnen wins a UD 30-27

I say Vitor via KO 1st

Vitor catches him early and Sonnen yells starting throwing his legs up in the air while Vitor is mauling him with some extra shots to the back of the head

I am a big Chael supporter. But I think Vitor will end this with strikes. Chael's only hope is to tire Vitor out and get a decision.

Vitor has added so much to his arsenal that he has become and is finally a well rounded fighter. One of the most important things hes added to his game which will make the difference is his ability to control the distance.

That coupled with the face that Chael tries to bulldoze his way for the clinch or power double is a recipe for disaster.

In other words, Chael is most likely getting his wih split

Gotta go with Belfort. BUT Sonnen has a(n underrated skillset and) style that could, very well, give Vitor fits.

Chael is no slouch but i think Vitor puts him out. TRT Vitor had too much power. Not sure how he will perform now.

now that both are off TRT,I think Vitor wins .

I'm hoping Vitor has been training for the wrestler in Weidman, so this will be a good test for him to see if he is actually preparing

I'm picking Vitor for now. Chael is gonna have to break him mentally by wrestling the shit out of Vitor and then take it to a decision.

I'll say Vitor by TKO in 2nd round. I like both guys but I think Vitor is too much animal for Chael. Then again the dude has surprised me more than dissapointed me.

All I can think of is the Rashad fight. Rashad went in and took him out. I think Vitor does the same

Vitor KO less than 1/2 way through the first. Sonnen doesn't like to get hit. Will take the shot, get stuffed, and then receive a beating and hide in his little turtle shell.

Back