Sonnen, McGregor and who else were successful with their trash talk?

ReasonableMMAFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So, I can't really think of any other UFC fighters who had a pro wrestling schtick and were amazing at cutting promos like Sonnen and McGregor. Maybe Koscheck and Tito? But I can't really find a lot of material online of them trash talking and the like.

bisping.gif

Bisping recently
The reason Bisping got hit with H bomb was due to his trash talk really got under Hendo's skin. It backfired, but he got hit twice to be sure his mouth would stay shut for rest of the night.

Not really trash talk but i liked Joanna's beef with Gadelha, it may be the accent but i love her complete belief in herself.

Conor's trash talk was short lived. Not even he believes the shit he says anymore. Chael is still and has always been the best trash talker in the UFC. Bisping is funny too.

So, I can't really think of any other UFC fighters who had a pro wrestling schtick and were amazing at cutting promos like Sonnen and McGregor. Maybe Koscheck and Tito? But I can't really find a lot of material online of them trash talking and the like.

I got out of the joint a week ago a friend told me about this site.i have been a fan of this sport scence day one,can someone help me with posting pics on these fourms

Conor's trash talk was short lived. Not even he believes the shit he says anymore. Chael is still and has always been the best trash talker in the UFC. Bisping is funny too.
...and still p4p number one UFC promo, Conor McGregor's Go Big press conference.

Basically the guys who were good at hyping fights from the old school ID have to go with Tito, ken, and Don Frye.

Brock, Frank Mir, and BJ were all pretty good at promoting their fights with their mouth.

You know what disregard everyone else I mentioned. BJ really doesn't get enough love for his trash talk. He's had some gems over the years. They were not as quotable as some of the other guys sound bite, but his delivery and natural charisma really added to what he was saying.

Its all about the living death. Whoa spectacular catlike reflexes by Dana too. Impressive.

Back