Sonnen: I got lucky

Dude who cares?

Check my posts if you want, I am a big fan and 100% supporter of Shogun but this is dumb.

Chael won, and decisively. Shogun probably underestimated him or just slept on him. Until they fight again, there is no possible reason you can say Shogun is better. Let it rest.

Well obviously in terms of whole MMA accomplishments yea Shogun > Sonnen

In terms of today and more importantly, that fight Sonnen > Shogun
I mean Shogun didn't land a single strike standing and not a single significant strike, so I really hope you aren't trying to diminish Sonnen's win or the fact that it was an extremely dominant performance

And while Sonnen did say he didn't think he could get that submission again, he didn't say he wouldn't win. He is a bad match-up for Shogun, we all knew/know that

I don't think anyone is surprised by this. So no one will be weeping unfortunately

Lol Shogun is such a sweetie that Chael couldn't even pretend to talk shit

This is for the hordes of posters who said it wasn't lucky.

And yes you can say Shogun is better.

Dude who cares?

Check my posts if you want, I am a big fan and 100% supporter of Shogun but this is dumb.

Chael won, and decisively. Shogun probably underestimated him or just slept on him. Until they fight again, there is no possible reason you can say Shogun is better. Let it rest.

561 son! I am in Boca Raton, hahaha

Whatever helps you sleep at night TS.

Well obviously in terms of whole MMA accomplishments yea Shogun > Sonnen

In terms of today and more importantly, that fight Sonnen > Shogun
I mean Shogun didn't land a single strike standing and not a single significant strike, so I really hope you aren't trying to diminish Sonnen's win or the fact that it was an extremely dominant performance

And while Sonnen did say he didn't think he could get that submission again, he didn't say he wouldn't win. He is a bad match-up for Shogun, we all knew/know that

I am not. It was a great and siganture win for Sonnen but if they fight again, it will Griffin 2 all over again.

A part of me died that day...

Sonnen said he always respected Shogun,looks the respect is real and mutual.

Sonnen just wants Shogun fans to stop crying. This will probably only worsen things, though.

You can't take Sonnen seriously when he's being overly cocky or overly humble

Surprisingly humble but [insert joke about Shogun tapping to strikes]

This is for the hordes of posters who said it wasn't lucky.

And yes you can say Shogun is better.

You can? I could have sworn there was some kind of irrefutable direct evidence to the contrary. something like this.

Chael-Sonnen-Guillotine-Chokes-Mauricio-Shogun-Rua-UFC-on-Fox-Sports-1.gif

Sonnen is such a great guy. So humble and pure class. He wouldn't let Shogun off the hook next time though. It would be a 25 minute soul breaker instead of a quick sub.

Back