Sonnen acclaimed at TUF3 finale

Chael has so much charisma when speaking with the media and fans that I think he could of ran for president last election, and turned black people against Obama

Chael is a good guy when he's not trolling. If you watched TUF you can see that he really cared about his team and wanted nothing but the best for them.

All of this craziness, "Trolling" and hostility aside, Brazil are very prideful regarding their own people and very apt to flattery when they feel people from other countries show them respect and regard.

I am sure Chael dedicating so much of his time to coach and mentoring some of their young fighters is something the brazilian fans are very appreciative of. With all of Chael's silliness, deep down he really is a caring, nice guy.

This is a good situation. War Chael, War Brazil

chaels the man plus he proved to be a great coach on two occasions. gotta have that talk game down pat or youre gettin that Dollaway money

Untitled.png

He's an excellent coach and clearly understands how the media works.

From what I've seem from his previous TUF stint, Chael seems like a great coach

And in his off time, a great Dennis Reynolds impersonator

chael-gif-dennis.gif

Chael is either a great guy or a supernatural psychopath manipulator.

His name got applauded and Wand got booed.
The truth is brazilian casual fans don't know the vast majority of foreigner fighters.
Watching Sonnen in tuf made it clear for everyone that the Sonnen who attacked Brazil was a character, not a real person. It also made it clear that real Chael was a nice human being and real Wand behaves like a thug and ducks ped tests.
We support our guys, but there are limits. If you are gonna represent the country, behave like a good person and we support you in victory or defeat. We have enough thugs though. Can't support that shit.

Was Starnes/Quarry in the way things turned (only Starnes and Quarry actually made it to the octagon before the fight didn't take place)

His name got applauded and Wand got booed.
The truth is brazilian casual fans don't know the vast majority of foreigner fighters.
Watching Sonnen in tuf made it clear for everyone that the Sonnen who attacked Brazil was a character, not a real person. It also made it clear that real Chael was a nice human being and real Wand behaves like a thug and ducks ped tests.
We support our guys, but there are limits. If you are gonna represent the country, behave like a good person and we support you in victory or defeat. We have enough thugs though. Can't support that shit.

Good post!

As an American I usually support the American fighters. However on occasions where the American fighter is a complete bag of douche(Nick Diaz) I will cheer the foreign guy(GSP)

Good post!

As an American I usually support the American fighters. However on occasions where the American fighter is a complete bag of douche(Nick Diaz) I will cheer the foreign guy(GSP)

Yeah, Nick was a complete douche pointing out that GSP's talk of "worst beating ever" was just that, talk and that he wouldn't do it in the octagon... and then GSP didn't do it in the octagon.

If you don't respect a guy that shows up to fight, be it standup or ground where Nick is adept in both, you need to re-evaluate your way of thinking.

Yeah, Nick was a complete douche pointing out that GSP's talk of "worst beating ever" was just that, talk and that he wouldn't do it in the octagon... and then GSP didn't do it in the octagon.

If you don't respect a guy that shows up to fight, be it standup or ground where Nick is adept in both, you need to re-evaluate your way of thinking.

lol Diaz fans just pop up at random whenever someone says something remotely negative about him and it's always just dripping with sarcasm.

"YEAH IT'S JUST NICK'S FAULT HE DIDN'T SHOW UP TO THE GRAPPLING MATCH HUH!?"

I respect his fighting talent, it is his stupid antics in the ring that make me dislike him

lol diaz fans just pop up at random whenever someone says something remotely negative about him and it's always just dripping with sarcasm.

"yeah it's just nick's fault he didn't show up to the grappling match huh!?"

lol

Chael Sonnen is such a Genius that managed to make fun of an entire country, refer to them like they are some stone age 3rd world that wouldn't even know what a computer is and thinks a bus is a giant horse.... and yet they CHEER for him!

Chael Sonnen is such a Genius that managed to make fun of an entire country, refer to them like they are some stone age 3rd world that wouldn't even know what a computer is and thinks a bus is a giant horse.... and yet they CHEER for him!

Nobody took those things seriously. The only offensive joke for us was about the kids playing in the mud. Anderson delivered the punishment for that via knee to the chest.

Back