Song you wake up with

Maybe cause baseball season is in full effect, maybe because I’ve watched Moneyball like 8 times in th least few weeks but this is the latest obsession. Those chords echoing through my room as I stretch out of bed for the day. It’s perfect

I had a CD player that worked as an alarm clock when I was in my early 20's. This woke me up everyday.

Bleeding Through - Rise

Even for years before I went to prison, and still now, it's been this.

MF DOOM - Hoe Cakes

I had a CD player that worked as an alarm clock when I was in my early 20's. This woke me up everyday.

Bleeding Through - Rise

Even for years before I went to prison, and still now, it's been this.

MF DOOM - Hoe Cakes

Ha, I had a cassette alarm clock (showing my age) and this woke me up every morning.

Oh dear. This must have been some time ago. I will pretend you found this vintage cassette alarm clock on Ebay about 4 years ago.
Yeah we'll go with that one.
In my defence, it was when I was still at school. So old as balls still, but wasn't in my 30s.

Yeah we'll go with that one.
In my defence, it was when I was still at school. So old as balls still, but wasn't in my 30s.
Serious question. Now that you're here in the states, when you text your friends and you type of defense like defence, what do they say?

Serious question. Now that you're here in the states, when you text your friends and you type of defense like defence, what do they say?
If they're family or Brit friends I overtype the auto-correct but not with American friends. My mum would turn in her grave otherwise. The majority of my posting here is on a PC at work or laptop at home so I keep to Brit spelling because it's natural. I type American with work emails/MS Teams etc though.

If they're family or Brit friends I overtype the auto-correct but not with American friends. My mum would turn in her grave otherwise. The majority of my posting here is on a PC at work or laptop at home so I keep to Brit spelling because it's natural. I type American with work emails/MS Teams etc though.
It always throws me off. All of the other Britisms never even register lol. It's only the words spelt with a c rather than an s that I really notice.

Been digging Oasis in the car lately so woke up with this in my head this morning.

Back