Sometimes I wish DC would just...

It doesn't bother me but I see where TS is coming from.

I generally find DC entertaining and think those shows are fun because of him. And he brings some good fight breakdown.

That said, he is a huge personality, talks over people, and is always looking to make a joke even in serious discussions... if you were picked on as a kid I could see how DC triggers flashbacks.
Not picked on, just flashbacks of that obnoxious kid in every classroom who was withering away every second that the spotlight wasn't on him.

Not picked on, just flashbacks of that obnoxious kid in every classroom who was withering away every second that the spotlight wasn't on him.
I mean this is sherdog.
It's a collection of the obnoxious degenerates from society as a whole.
You are one of us my friend. Embrace it.

But I get what you are saying. We all have our pet peeves and his personality is one for you.

Shut the fuck up and let someone else talk.

He's drowning out everyone at the weigh in show, it's just fucken unbearable sometimes you actually wanna hear some other opinions but the dude is just in love with his own voice.

The commentary during the fights is over the top too, but at least you get some feedback from the other guys because I guess he's entertained by the fight and manages a few moments of silence. But whenever it's some countdown show, or they have some fighter as a guest, he gets so friggen excited that he can't contain himself and the cringe meter just redlines to the max.

He's like that kid we all knew back when we were in school, he just never grew out of it.

<{clintugh}>

Hopefully it’s not Coke.

First I asked myself why people care about weigh ins. Then I wondered when the ufc first started broadcasting weigh ins. Then I realized I’m old. Lmao. It’s crazy how much the sport has grown. People really watch the weigh ins. That’s pretty cool.

He's drowning out everyone at the weigh in show, it's just fucken unbearable sometimes you actually wanna hear some other opinions but the dude is just in love with his own voice.

The commentary during the fights is over the top too, but at least you get some feedback from the other guys because I guess he's entertained by the fight and manages a few moments of silence. But whenever it's some countdown show, or they have some fighter as a guest, he gets so friggen excited that he can't contain himself and the cringe meter just redlines to the max.

He's like that kid we all knew back when we were in school, he just never grew out of it.

<{clintugh}>

He is a racist pos

DC is an mma legend & Olympian..his opinion concerning mma matters means much more than Rogan, Anik, Karen, Sanko etc.

He’s earned the right to talk more

Who would have thought that Bisping would have been more toned down than him durring his post-fighting career.

Felder loves to talk about himself and have his commentary team hype him up like he was a former champ and not a fringe top 15 gatekeeper
100% it is absolutely pathetic. His retirement lap was sad, like literally no one gives a fuck dude

I agree and was thinking today he sounds more like a Sherbro than a pro

<{clintugh}>
Do you also wish DC would not attack women oh wait sorry i had the wrong guy lol I meant Jones

<{clintugh}>
He legit ruined watching the pre-fight show for me. None stop yapping and picking on/arguing with Sanko. Turned me off from wanting to tune in.

Back