Sometimes I wish DC would just...

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Shut the fuck up and let someone else talk.

He's drowning out everyone at the weigh in show, it's just fucken unbearable sometimes you actually wanna hear some other opinions but the dude is just in love with his own voice.

The commentary during the fights is over the top too, but at least you get some feedback from the other guys because I guess he's entertained by the fight and manages a few moments of silence. But whenever it's some countdown show, or they have some fighter as a guest, he gets so friggen excited that he can't contain himself and the cringe meter just redlines to the max.

He's like that kid we all knew back when we were in school, he just never grew out of it.

<{clintugh}>

Imagine watching those weigh in shows...
The weigh ins show which fighter is shook, which didn't train, and which is missing "that look in their eyes".

Once you've watched the weigh ins, you can see into the future and know with complete certainty the outcome of the fights before they happen, do you even sherdog bro?

I like DC, but I think he gets so worshipped over there at the UFC that he doesn't realize how annoying, and talkative he is at times

Not to mention he was drunk at one of them, hopefully that's not a reoccurring thing lol

Just watch the MMAJunkie stream and not the official UFC one with garbage filler.

The weigh ins show which fighter is shook, which didn't train, and which is missing "that look in their eyes".

Once you've watched the weigh ins, you can see into the future and know with complete certainty the outcome of the fights before they happen, do you even sherdog bro?
I get the arm chair psychology forum drama, but if I watch those weigh in streams on the UFC YT channel - I watch them without sound or just stick with the highlights. Those gobshites yapping in the middle - their opinion means nothing to me. DC is, actually, one person I'd listen to, but not his ESPN sanctioned opinion. And I'd rather have cum on my face than listen to half a minute of that blond thot's opinion on anything. Much less that goofy gambler.

DC sucks. He's not a fun personality to listen to and this "MMA Mount Rushmore" shit is just UFC promotion of a marketable name. He's fucking horrible on the mic, totally boring and everything is so fucking forced. Can't stand listening to this guy

DC sucks. He's not a fun personality to listen to and this "MMA Mount Rushmore" shit is just UFC promotion of a marketable name. He's fucking horrible on the mic, totally boring and everything is so fucking forced. Can't stand listening to this guy

I'll do it for half his pay. Lmk

It doesn't bother me but I see where TS is coming from.

I generally find DC entertaining and think those shows are fun because of him. And he brings some good fight breakdown.

That said, he is a huge personality, talks over people, and is always looking to make a joke even in serious discussions... if you were picked on as a kid I could see how DC triggers flashbacks.

Yikes. Sanko is totally fine. Much more tolerable than THUG ROSE THUG ROSE THUG ROSE THUG ROSE
DC is a two division champ, Olympian and a coach who runs a gym. His opinion on MMA, however expressed, is legit. Watered down to entertain dullards who watch ESPN - not so much - but still, I would at least consider listening to that. Sanko? Lol, get the fuck outta here. Go post some ass shots on instagram and shut up. Laura, too.

DC is a two division champ, Olympian and a coach who runs a gym. His opinion on MMA, however expressed, is legit. Watered down to entertain dullards who watch ESPN - not so much - but still, I would at least consider listening to that. Sanko? Lol, get the fuck outta here. Go post some ass shots on instagram and shut up. Laura, too.
I don't really care if he is more accomplished in the sport or not than somebody who is much easier to listen to on the mic. The job is talking, not fighting.

I don't really care if he is more accomplished in the sport or not than somebody who is much easier to listen to on the mic. The job is talking, not fighting.
Sounds nice, says nothing. Mistaking message for the messenger is all the rage for the masses, yes.

Sounds nice, says nothing. Mistaking message for the messenger is all the rage for the masses, yes.
Have you listened to her speak? Clearly not. She has actually competed and has a knowledge of the sport while actually possessing vocal and public speaking skills, unlike Daniel cormier. You sound too hung up on the fact she is a woman to acknowledge that maybe she is more qualified than a man, cause for some reason gender matters here. If you know what you're talking about and can coherently communicate it better than somebody else you are more qualified. Bottom line. Sorry about you were hurt by a mean woman and are a virgin. Coming from someone who is more right wing leaning than left, and not Nazi ass feminist, you are an idiot.

Back