Something that bothered me about the UFC 182 card

They didn't realize that so many fights would go the distance, dummy.

Think about it

They always find ways to promo the NEXT card during the current broadcast.

That's all they were doing here

Who gives a fuck. Most fighters only talk about god anyway and give thanks to their camps. I'd sleep easy if all after fight interviews were cut short or just cut

Agree TS but still...

Conor is GOAT, deal with it

Who gives a fuck. Most fighters only talk about god anyway and give thanks to their camps. I'd sleep easy if all after fight interviews were cut short or just cut

Yes....same old same old....nothing new on these post fight interviews.

You telling me Brock didn't gain any fans when he talked about laying on his wife after KO'ing Mir? That shit was hilarious

Generally, I think if someone isn't already a fan of the fighter (or possibly even dislikes that fighter) then post-fight comments often serve to just reinforce the disdain for that fighter. The exception might be humbleness...assuming the "fan" discerns the humbleness is genuine.

I really got the feeling they are a bit scared of what DC or Jones would have to say.They both were swinging late at the end of the fight

If you are watching a ppv that means that you have paid already so they might as well start workin on sellin you the next shit

Wouldnt they have the event planned to accommodate every fight going to a possible decision? If there's time after that and the post fight interviews then there can be time for Conor

Back