Something smells fishy

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
A couple weeks ago, Dana:
"This is a 155 fight at 170. They're fighting at 170 only so they don't have to cut weight."

Today, Conor:
"I'm underweight. I weigh 160 right now. I could make 155 easily by fight night".

Get your story straight guys. Something seems off here.

According to Conor, he chose to fight Cowboy because he "respects him" and because its a "fan friendly fight"...
To me, this sounds like an excuse for "this is the easiest big name I could find to get a win and my confidence back..

Am I tripping?

If something smells "fishy" I call that a good Friday night mush!

6X8qTEL.gif

I doubt Conor weighed 160 when he was able to make 145. I'd bet he's at least 170 to 175 at the moment.

"This is a 155 fight at 170. They're fighting at 170 only so they don't have to cut weight."

Today, Conor:
"I'm underweight. I weigh 160 right now. I could make 155 easily by fight night".

According to Conor, he chose to fight Cowboy because he "respects him" and because its a "fan friendly fight"...
To me, this sounds like an excuse for "this is the easiest big name I could find to get a win and my confidence back..

Am I tripping?

He's a jacked white boy. Deal with it.

Here come the excuses already. Holy shit this guy is starting to rival the diaz bros. He hasn't even fought yet.

Today, Conor:

Am I tripping?

You're tripping for sure, the contracted weight isn't s topic worth getting offended over. Conor said he is 160, therefore he'd have to cut weight to make the 155 limit. I don't think anyone is arguing the point that the UFC cater to his demands, giving him more favourable match ups to bolster future fights.

Fishy would be scheduling the fight at LW and shifting it to WW the day before the fight.

Today, Conor:

Am I tripping?
nice to see haters already giving conor credit for the win and have gone into the next phase.

Today, Conor:

Am I tripping?
Source? When does Conor say he weighs 160?

Since lazy threadstarter can't post the video here you guys go.

Dana is a compulsive liar

"Something smells fishy"

Is it possible that it's your Upper Lip?!?
:eek:

Back