JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Two line of thoughts when it comes to this fight, either
a) Sonnen will wrestlefuck Fedor to a decision
b) Fedor will knock him out

Something really interesting and unique is that

a)Fedor has never lost a decision in his career, in 43 fights.
b)Sonnen has been never knocked out, tkoed yes, but not ko, in 47 fights.

I don't know what's going to happen, but Fedor's chin is so shot in my opinion I think Sonnen can hurt him standing. Sonnen is a scrub, but Fedor's so shot, I think Sonnen isn't really a big underdog, if at all.

Sonnen will get knocked silly

I think Sonnen's pillowfists can KO Fedor.

Unstoppable force vs. the immovable object. I think the pillowfists are gonna be better than the glass chin on the night. Or alternatively Sonnen misses and gets TKO'd himself.

Why is Sonnen never being KOd interesting when he's been TKOd plenty of times? The only reason he wasn't KOd was because there was a ref there to stop his opponent from finishing the job

The pride killer will add another victim to his already stacked resume

Who is predicting Sonnen can wrestlefuck Fedor? He couldn't out wrestle Jones at LHW, and now he's going to be able to out wrestle a HW who as you pointed out has never been wrestled to a decision before.

Love Fedor but Lord Chael got this!

b) Fedor will knock him out

b)Sonnen has been never knocked out, tkoed yes, but not ko, in 47 fights.

People act like Sonnen didn't got subbed a gazillion times, including by a geriatric Tito. Fedor tapping Chael is a pretty obvious possibility.

i have fedor weathering the early wrestling storm from chael, and eventually getting some tko finish on the ground late in the fight. i think it'll be surprising entertaining.

I just hope the pressure of facing chael 'the american gangster' sonnen is not too much for E-Fed. And he manages to keep his composure.

Why is Sonnen never being KOd interesting when he's been TKOd plenty of times? The only reason he wasn't KOd was because there was a ref there to stop his opponent from finishing the job
plus he visibly quits and turtles up when things dont go his way.

If Chael wins he’ll have to buy a convertible to film his drive-around YouTube videos in because his head will be bigger than ever...

Back