something i noticed that always happens pat barry and herb dean

You wanna cut a guy who just got KO of the night with a bolo punch :) Are you serious :) ?

While not the most skilled and technical fighter he is exciting and would much rather see him in there than Tim. (Andrei would be cool too)

I wish the UFC would cut Pat already. That spot could be filled by Arlovski,Sergei or Sylvia.

What does a match refereed by Big John McCarthy have to do with Herb Dean?

...any other facts you wish to share with us?

John McCarthy is now a black guy with dreads?

Cro%20Cop-Gonzaga2%20-%20credit%20Josh%20Hedges.bmp

I wish the UFC would cut Pat already. That spot could be filled by Arlovski,Sergei or Sylvia.

You know you don't have to cut people from a roster to sign more guys, theres not a certain amount of spaces in the ufc.

Also lol @ Arlovski and Sylvia, no one wants to see Timmeh try and jab his way to a win theses days and Arlovski just doesn't have any wow factor these days...its not 2006 anymore.

I agree with Sergei though.

First of all, that wasn't Herb Dean. All Black people with dreads don't look alike. Saw some jackass on Barry's instagram saying he thought it was Kongo...never cease to amaze me.

Secondly, I thought that was very very unprofessional of Barry, dude was just doing his Job. I gave him a pass before for it and I'm pretty sure it's just the heat of the moment thing, but that was a dick move if I've ever seen one.

I don't think he has it all there. He's probably a smart dude but when he gets into fighter mode, to me he's on the same level with Palhares..and I don't mean skill wise.

First off Sylvia?? Hell no

Second there are others who could be cut aaaand it's not like there is a set number they can have, lame post, Pat Barry is the man and always brings it

:icon_lol:
John McCarthy is now a black guy with dreads?

Cro%20Cop-Gonzaga2%20-%20credit%20Josh%20Hedges.bmp

Wtf, I feel like I've gone into some kind of alternative timeline. I could have sworn it was BJM.

I've had other things happen lately like this, and I don't do drugs.

Or they could just have all of them? That would be even better. HW is thin enough as it is, don't cut fighters who put on great fights.

This might be one of the most ridiculous threads I've read in a long time.

Nobody seems to have their facts straight...

Back