something i noticed that always happens pat barry and herb dean

Pat Barry is a fan favorite, when he does fan expos he always brings entertainment. He's hilarious in life and enjoys it and he is ridiculous on Twitter. He knew he really needed a win and he delivered. A lot of guys get jacked up in a big win. Look at Chuck Liddell how he would explode after big wins, Randy did the same. Everyone reacts differently. Pat Barry went into sick **** mode and wanted everyone to know he's not going anywhere. I applaud and understand his state of mind.

Side note: Pat will never be champ, but definitely one of those guys that enjoys fighting whether it's chasing the belt or putting on entertaining fights. There are a lot of fighters in the UFC I will drop everything for just to watch. Pat is one of them.

Barry just has a habit of being unprofessional to and getting physical with officials. He did with the doctor last night too.

I reckon you should just stop posting.

Side note: Pat will never be champ, but definitely one of those guys that enjoys fighting whether it's chasing the belt or putting on entertaining fights. There are a lot of fighters in the UFC I will drop everything for just to watch. Pat is one of them.

Yep even at the post fight presser Dana said Pat isn't going anywhere and will be with the UFC for a long time because he always puts on a show for the fans.

Yes! The only 5 seconds of Pats life where he's himself! :D Haha! Fuck yeah Pat! :D

Barry seems pretty weird at times and I've noticed his pushing of officials. Wonder if he's all there

iuoiy-o.gif

For one, I don't think Sylvia's fat ass could make 265 anymore

For two, Pat would murder Sylvia and make him shit his pants again

For three, there's actual non entertaining guys in the UFC's heavyweight division who could be cut if they absolutely needed to cut somebody to make room

For four, If Pat touched Arlovski's glass chin in a fight Arlovski would probably start having seizures in the cage, there's a reason Andrei only fights no name cans now, quit living on glory from 6+ years ago

Out of the three (Arlovski, Sergei, Sylvia), Sergei would give Barry the toughest challenge. The UFC should definitely sign him and match him up against strikers like Barry, Carwin, and Hunt. These would be awesome fights.

I wish the UFC would cut Pat already. That spot could be filled by Arlovski,Sergei or Sylvia.

I agree, just that 2010 sherdoggers are always sucking up to barry everytime he wins or does soemthing dumb

Dean is a terrible ref - Plays favorites all the time.

Watch CroCop - Gonzaga - keepin the rules in mind - hilarious, his cheat backfired in that one.

SUPERCHARGED being SUPERCHARGED.

Pat would destroy Timmeh and Arlovski, I'd love to see Sergei on the roster.

Out of the three (Arlovski, Sergei, Sylvia), Sergei would give Barry the toughest challenge. The UFC should definitely sign him and match him up against strikers like Barry, Carwin, and Hunt. These would be awesome fights.

Sergei has a contract with Glory. He can't fight exclusively for the Ufc. Plus he makes mid six figures per fight. Sure he's a great striker but he's not much more than top 15-25 and that's a lot to pay for a guy who isn't well known in the states.

I'd love to see him in the UFc as well but I understand why it doesn't make sense for him or the Ufc.

Btw lol at Sylvia beating the shit out of Barry. yeah the guy who got lamped by both Arlovski and Abe Wagner would just totally crush Barry.

Why the fuck would we cut any UFC heavyweights? The division needs more fighters big time.

I laughed when one guy tried to grab Barry after the fight and he kind of just pushed him away. It was like, this guy came up and tried to grab his arm and Barry pulled his arm away in a like "don't touch me bitch" kind of thing.

Yeah I laughed at that, he actually said "don't touch me" or something similar.

Watch CroCop - Gonzaga - keepin the rules in mind - hilarious, his cheat backfired in that one.

What does a match refereed by Big John McCarthy have to do with Herb Dean?

...any other facts you wish to share with us?

Back