Something I noticed Comier do during analyzing

quebert

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Authentic Ladies
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but when they had the fighters analyzing other fighters he said "my friend Jon Jones" and said something complimentary about him then went on use his middle finger to touch the touch screen television to bring up the next fighter. I know SD has some people that notice every damn microscopic thing so I couldn't have been the only one to see this. But I couldn't find a thread on it. Maye it was just a coincidence but I've never seen anyone use their middle finger on a touch screen.

Personally i feel kind of cool and relaxed when i do that.

Good observation though, Rogan could use some of that skill.

I use my middle finger for things like car buttons, touch screens, etc. Is normal.

Maybe I'm reading too much into this, but when they had the fighters analyzing other fighters he said "my friend Jon Jones" and said something complimentary about him then went on use his middle finger to touch the touch screen television to bring up the next fighter. I know SD has some people that notice every damn microscopic thing so I couldn't have been the only one to see this. But I couldn't find a thread on it. Maye it was just a coincidence but I've never seen anyone use their middle finger on a touch screen.

Where and when was this?

you haven't found a thread on it because the rest of us are hopefully rational enough to realize that starting a thread on this topic is really really dumb

middle fingers are for 3 things

flipping the bird
vag poking
touch screens

try to keep up ts

Back