Something every MMA FIGHTER can learn from MAYWEATHER ( it's not boxing)

562259.jpg

You aren't trying to give them advice yet directly tell them to take notes... right :rolleyes: Your observations are kindergarten level obvious and your threads are consistently shit. That's an ignore from me, chump

"Take notes" is an expression. I didn't literally expect any future Conor opponents to visit this thread and use it as advice. Shocking how challenged you have to be to not understand that.

Observe this :
<JonesDXSuckIt>

May may not have been shook but his talk was terrible. Diaz handled it better

So I just watched some of the "highlights" from the Floyd - Conor press conferences (thanks YouTube recommendations) and I realized something.

I don't know how many fights Conor has left in his career but regardless, every future opponent can actually take notes from Floyd on how to handle and neutralize Conor's trash talk and "mental warfare" if you will...

Floyd basically just talked shit back, made jokes about Conor being Dana's bitch/hoe, played "tap out" the song, flaunted his clothing and money BUT nothing he said to Conor had any malicious intent. He had fun and you can tell he was light hearted the entire time.

Eddie kind of tried to fire back but he got too aggitated, Aldo was in his head wanting to murder Conor and Dustin and others hated his entire presence in the build up to their fights.

Take notes future Conor opponents, from TBE, and just laugh at Conor, talk about how his haircut is trash, dance a bit, goof around, HAVE FUN and his mental warfare is non existent.

Funny how Floyd is the only one to do that. Kind of a shit post, but this is a low key epiphany.

Discuss..

Floyd is the king of the fight game. Theres a lot these bums could learn from the true GOAT

Nobody lost to McGregor due to mental games. Maybe Aldo did but that's hard to say. Basically there is nothing to learn from Mayweather since mental games are retarded and don't really affect fighters.
Talked all that shit, what did Khabib do? Same shit Khabib always does. What did Diaz do? Same shit he always does. What did Holloway do? Fight like he always had. What did Chad do? No cardio thats for damn sure.

Floyd during the Mosley/De La Hoya/Canelo build ups >>>>.

He does his own mental games, it's just not that OTT.

Back