Something every MMA FIGHTER can learn from MAYWEATHER ( it's not boxing)

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
So I just watched some of the "highlights" from the Floyd - Conor press conferences (thanks YouTube recommendations) and I realized something.

I don't know how many fights Conor has left in his career but regardless, every future opponent can actually take notes from Floyd on how to handle and neutralize Conor's trash talk and "mental warfare" if you will...

Floyd basically just talked shit back, made jokes about Conor being Dana's bitch/hoe, played "tap out" the song, flaunted his clothing and money BUT nothing he said to Conor had any malicious intent. He had fun and you can tell he was light hearted the entire time.

Eddie kind of tried to fire back but he got too aggitated, Aldo was in his head wanting to murder Conor and Dustin and others hated his entire presence in the build up to their fights.

Take notes future Conor opponents, from TBE, and just laugh at Conor, talk about how his haircut is trash, dance a bit, goof around, HAVE FUN and his mental warfare is non existent.

Funny how Floyd is the only one to do that. Kind of a shit post, but this is a low key epiphany.

Discuss..

That’s because Floyd and Conor don’t dislike each other at all.

Floyd is actually Conor’s hero who reached out to him and made him rich beyond his dreams.

Floyd respects Conor although not as a boxer of course. He carried him for many rounds.

I mean it's easy to do that when you already have hundreds of millions of dollars and are widely recognized as a legend in your own sport and know you have every advantage in the upcoming fight.

Wait, you're saying a sensitive ego isn't an asset?

Good job Copernicus.

This creepy ass comment + trying to give advice to professional fighters like they are actually going to read it? Shit post is an understatement

What exactly is so "creepy" about that comment?
I wasn't trying to give advice to professional fighters like they're going to read that. Stop assuming. I posted something I happened to find interesting about a perfect tactic to neutralize Conor's mental warfare that fighters largely haven't done and decides to make a thread about it. On , you know, an MMA FORUM. If that doesn't interest you, you can just go to a different thread.

I'm pretty sure Floyd made the comment during that promotional tour that Conor did all the work in hyping the fight, he did the least amount of talking for that one that he ever did. In short, Conor made the gate for Floyd in that one, Floyd did fuck all and got the job done in the ring at minimum risk.

I'm pretty sure Floyd made the comment during that promotional tour that Conor did all the work in hyping the fight, he did the least amount of talking for that one that he ever did. In short, Conor made the gate for Floyd in that one, Floyd did fuck all and got the job done in the ring at minimum risk.

For sure but I'm just saying, I'd like to see an opponent of Conor's in mma just have fun and lighten up when engaging in trash talk in pressers. Seems all his opponents get stiff and angry.

180126-alien-mn-1345_a45560a5a5fd8459dcc14b914ddf1dd2.fit-760w.jpg

So I just watched some of the "highlights" from the Floyd - Conor press conferences (thanks YouTube recommendations) and I realized something.

I don't know how many fights Conor has left in his career but regardless, every future opponent can actually take notes from Floyd on how to handle and neutralize Conor's trash talk and "mental warfare" if you will...

Floyd basically just talked shit back, made jokes about Conor being Dana's bitch/hoe, played "tap out" the song, flaunted his clothing and money BUT nothing he said to Conor had any malicious intent. He had fun and you can tell he was light hearted the entire time.

Eddie kind of tried to fire back but he got too aggitated, Aldo was in his head wanting to murder Conor and Dustin and others hated his entire presence in the build up to their fights.

Take notes future Conor opponents, from TBE, and just laugh at Conor, talk about how his haircut is trash, dance a bit, goof around, HAVE FUN and his mental warfare is non existent.

Funny how Floyd is the only one to do that. Kind of a shit post, but this is a low key epiphany.

Discuss..
no need, he got exposed after 229 it won't work on anyone anymore he's gonna sound like an annoying loud lil leprechaun

it's so easy to trash talk MMA fighters

Kevin Garnett would have a field day with these guys

What exactly is so "creepy" about that comment?
I wasn't trying to give advice to professional fighters like they're going to read that. Stop assuming. I posted something I happened to find interesting about a perfect tactic to neutralize Conor's mental warfare that fighters largely haven't done and decides to make a thread about it. On , you know, an MMA FORUM. If that doesn't interest you, you can just go to a different thread.
You aren't trying to give them advice yet directly tell them to take notes... right :rolleyes: Your observations are kindergarten level obvious and your threads are consistently shit. That's an ignore from me, chump

Only opponent fighting Conor this days is alcohol and it fuck him up mentally and physically

Back