Something different from a wizard

I feel so corny. I'd choose 3 :oops:

Loyal for life is good. Loyal people can be hard to find tbh.

I'm right here.

I've never been disloyal in my life.

I'm not on the market, but I'm right here. We're not that hard to find.

Hell, I've dated a dozen women who were absolutely loyal, and have had many close friends who were the same.

Are you loyal? It's been my experience that loyal people make loyal friends, and if your significant other knows you're loyal, that cuts out many of the excuses people use to be disloyal themselves.

I would choose 2.

3 wouldn't be real and it would eat away at you imo.

1 I'm not sure if it would make life/conversation with regular people dull or if you could make a substantial amount of $.

I'm right here.

Hell, I've dated a dozen women who were absolutely loyal, and have had many close friends who were the same.

Are you loyal? It's been my experience that loyal people make loyal friends, and if your significant other knows you're loyal, that cuts out many of the excuses people use to be disloyal themselves.

post pic of who you'd choose. or you get anyone of these girls

images.jpeg

I'm right here.

The people I've always known have been good people. But I don't have any ppl around right now n my faith in them has kinda dropped lol. Prolly from lack of interaction idk.

Also the other two options didn't really appeal to me much lol. I'd rather have a ppl around x:

1. While I am tempted to say 3 because I am madly in love with a girl I can't be with, a truly wise person knows that you it isn't true love if you need wizard intervention to make it happen.
Tru.

post pic of who you'd choose. or you get anyone of these girls

View attachment 178995

Didn't know I had to post a pic, I already said Wisdom.

audrey-audrey-hepburn-beautiful-cigarettes-favim-com-1708436-jpg.178959

The people I've always known have been good people. But I don't have any ppl around right now n my faith in them has kinda dropped lol. Prolly from lack of interaction idk.

Also the other two options didn't really appeal to me much lol. I'd rather have a ppl around x:

I've turned into a hermit myself.

As recently as three years ago I was having a dozen people over every weekend, now I just want to be alone all the time.

I hadn't anybody in mind.

Please don't make me take a frumpy celeb ):

Sorry, I know you all are going through a rough patch

Unknown.jpeg

But, your love will last for life after this Goddess.

Unknown-1.jpeg

I've turned into a hermit myself.

As recently as three years ago I was having a dozen people over every weekend, now I just want to be alone all the time.
I'm alone a lot and then I think I'd like to have people around so I hand out with people then want to be alone again lol. Idk what I want

I hadn't anybody in mind.

Please don't make me take a frumpy celeb ):
Any hot celebrity, and are you the wizard? I did not know I was making an official selection yet.

Oh, i'm not a Wizard. These are three Goddesses.
images-1.jpeg

And believe, me, they are bitchy, conniving, and all about drama. If you didn't know any better, you'd think they were three witches.

Unknown-1.jpeg

Alas, no wizards here. It's something different.

Back