Someone tell dominick cruz

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
You cant buy your dog a fake service dog vest and take it to the mall. Real service dogs are trained by pros before they become service dogs. And theyre usually labs.

Last edited:
The champ can do whatever he wants bro. Let that man live. His dog was cute cute af anyway!

#GUERNICAbless

You cant buy our dog a fake service dog vest and take it to the mall. Real service dogs are trained by pros before they become service dogs. And theyre usually labs.
Not anymore. Every yapper rat dog people bring to vegas is now a "service" dog so you cant make them leave property

Not anymore. Every yapper rat dog people bring to vegas is now a "service" dog so you cant make them leave property
Can confirm. I work in vegas and people will just bullshit and say they have severe anxiety or some shit.

I had surgery this summer and while I was in the hospital a lady came by with a therapy dog. I'm not sure what kind it was. A cute, fluffy, mid-sized dog - maybe 20-25 pounds. I petted him for a few minutes. It wasn't as good as the oxycodone, but it was nice.

No paper of service dog =not legal there was a news report on this
where? show some sources. Everything i find shows its just a huge grey area because they aren't LEGIT papers for a service animal.

Has it been updated?

If Cruz needs a "emotional support" dog I'd have to seriously question his mental stability. They are everywhere down here in Florida the last couple of years.

I had surgery this summer and while I was in the hospital a lady came by with a therapy dog. I'm not sure what kind it was. A cute, fluffy, mid-sized dog - maybe 20-25 pounds. I petted him for a few minutes. It wasn't as good as the oxycodone, but it was nice.

I'm sure you would have felt even better if you had gotten to pet a nurse instead.

Im sure he uses Dojo to pick up girls at the mall. You can tell he loves that dog.

Back