Someone please make a gif

slyhiggs

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
The prelim fight Masvidal vs Ross Pearson last week. Find 3:54 left in round 2. I swear that ref kicked him. They show some good clips at end if fight of it too. Wife and I disagree, imagine that. Share

Will make a gif if i can get that clip tho..

1470207410427356.gif

sorry about the small screen and bullshit...only vid on youtube that shows the timer.

Bah god....he kicked him!!!!

That wasn't no kick, looked more like Masvidal was interrupted by the ref's unexpected dance moves and looks up askin, "Hey ref, does this look like an appropriate time to get jiggy?"

His beastly nature got the better of him and he forgot he wasn't at a soccer game.

Lol good one, but i don´t think he kicked him, looks like it from that angle tho

The prelim fight Masvidal vs Ross Pearson last week. Find 3:54 left in round 2. I swear that ref kicked him. They show some good clips at end if fight of it too. Wife and I disagree, imagine that. Share

Here is Fence Cam and Top Cam, dance cam...

Gw7CwCW.gif
WoMYfyr.gif
05H2wmq.gif

Last edited:
Better idea here:
1. You go fuck yourself
2. ???
3. Profit

Who was right. You or the wife ?

Just read OP again. Looks like the wife was right, bro.

The original clip I didn't think he kicked him.

Who was right. You or the wife ?

Just read OP again. Looks like the wife was right, bro.

The original clip I didn't think he kicked him.

I was wrong again, the longer were married the less im right anyway

Back