Someone needs to update the FAQ in the Heavies

ChinBo37

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I was looking for something and wow, looks like it was made in about 2006. Might be confusing for some new posters.

The first post was updated 10 days or so ago mate. What part do you think needs updating?

Ya not necessarily about the forum rules, more like the FAQs about MMA in general.

For instance -

What happened to the old Vitor - "he appeared briefly in the Chuck LIddell fight, but now you could mention Rich Franklin Fight, Lindland Fight.

WHo is Fred Ettish - no mention of his fight last year

How did Josh Barnett dislocate his shoulder against CroCop - Link is Broken

What Happened to Vitor's Sister - 3 Broken Links

Best Wrester in MMA - Broken Link

Where is Mark Kerr? - The answer was obvioulsy written during his first retirement, no mention of his new fights or second retirement.

Why Doesnt Frank Shamrock fight anymore - answer written looks like in 2007

There is a lot more, its just dated information to these Frequently asked questions.

Ahh, with you now. The broken links problem is noted in Drastic's last post, but yeah it's something we could look at fixing and updating where possible.

Will add it to the "to do" list!

I would be more than happy to write some of these for you, if you want. I could post them in this thread and you can copy/paste if u like them.

If you really want to, that would be cool. Just send me a pm with what you have done - rather than post it here. I'll have a look at them, update the FAQ and give you a credit on the thread.

Ya not necessarily about the forum rules, more like the FAQs about MMA in general.

For instance -

What happened to the old Vitor - "he appeared briefly in the Chuck LIddell fight, but now you could mention Rich Franklin Fight, Lindland Fight.

WHo is Fred Ettish - no mention of his fight last year

How did Josh Barnett dislocate his shoulder against CroCop - Link is Broken

What Happened to Vitor's Sister - 3 Broken Links

Best Wrester in MMA - Broken Link

Where is Mark Kerr? - The answer was obvioulsy written during his first retirement, no mention of his new fights or second retirement.

Why Doesnt Frank Shamrock fight anymore - answer written looks like in 2007

There is a lot more, its just dated information to these Frequently asked questions.

It's actual fun to make those threads now. People react very seriously. I made the Vitor one awhile ago.

Back