Media Someone needs to tell Conor that nobody wants to see him vs Frankie

its not???
of course not, at least edgar as the wrestling, people have been saying for years that conor've been protected from grappler etc andnow they're not happy he's calling out a really good wrestler, sure not the best grappler at lightweight but still lightyears ahead of cowboy
don't even know why he's calling out frankie, seems like a high risk low reward fight whereas cowboy is tailor made for conor

To beat someone like Khabib or Tony, he needs to be of the mindset he had a few years ago and take on all comers.
People still believe this?

He never took on all comers, that would mean he'd defend titles. He only took fights that he had something to gain. He was never the one to step up and take a short notice fight, it was always his opponent with the short camp.

Even after a lay off Conor will prolly destroy him... cool of him to give up his fight money

of course not, at least edgar as the wrestling, people have been saying for years that conor've been protected from grappler etc andnow they're not happy he's calling out a really good wrestler, sure not the best grappler at lightweight but still lightyears ahead of cowboy
don't even know why he's calling out frankie, seems like a high risk low reward fight whereas cowboy is tailor made for conor
agree to disagree. Frankie is a joke compared to a full sized mature adult in Cerrone

Just dont pay for it. I probably wont even watch it.
Personally Im not making a stand btw, just too lazy and too uninterested to pay for convenience.
i never pay for pay per views. never did. and never will.

He will be donating his purse to charity?
PR Conor is born
{<Mcgoat}

People still believe this?

He never took on all comers, that would mean he'd defend titles. He only took fights that he had something to gain. He was never the one to step up and take a short notice fight, it was always his opponent with the short camp.

He did on his rise, or at least credible guys

Conor's confidence is shot!

He wants an automatic rematch with Khabib, yet is afraid of taking on a meaningful challenge, because he is afraid of losing? lol

To beat someone like Khabib or Tony, he needs to be of the mindset he had a few years ago and take on all comers.

Looks like his money and private life has got in the way of the supreme belief he once had in himself!

The guy just wants one or two last huge payday's and he will fuck off for good!

The sooner the better!

Boxing has survived fine without Floyd, MMA doesn't need Conor!
3045A911-64C1-4F1D-9D22-EC3C60FEB980.jpeg

I don’t see how he thinks this makes him look good?
Picking a fight with a guy who arguably should be fighting a few weight classes under, I know Frankie said he would meet him at 155-170.
But even if Conor wins he beat a guy who is not in his premier division? Lord knows UFC will sell it to some kind of bullshit titleshot

It's a really stupid fight. Just a waste of time. There are at least 10 better fights they could make for their biggest star who only fights once a year.

I don't want this fight for either side. Frankie has had more than his share of opportunities, and Conor is so obviously looking for an easy win.

Not even a Conor fan and I'm stoked for it. For Conor it makes sense, test his TDD against someone who wont maul his as bad as Khabib did.

I want to see it. Frankie deserves a big payday

You know what?
Make it happen.
If Frankie fights smart he keep Connie on his back for the 3 rounds this fight would certainly be,I can only imagine the excuses that will come later.
BALLOONS!!!
I see foot BALLOONS !!!

Not even a Conor fan and I'm stoked for it. For Conor it makes sense, test his TDD against someone who wont maul his as bad as Khabib did.
when has Frankie become this incredible wrestler??

I want to see it. Frankie deserves a big payday
i hate this shit. sherdoggers who dont even have a G on their bank account care about the bank accounts of much richer people then him. I have news for you, Frankie doesnt give a shit about what you make to live.

This is THE most boring fight Conor could come up with right now. I'd literally take him vs Lando over this.

Back