Media Someone needs to tell Conor that nobody wants to see him vs Frankie

the bright side is conor looks bad if he wins for bullying midgets and if he loses hes the biggest joke in ufc history

...In an ideal World conorino would give Aldo an instand rematch, first!
He would than maybe defend or challenge again the FW title.
...in a ideal world he would move up and according to weather he has a title or not fight the Champion or contenders...
...in an ideal world the judges of the second Nate fight would be fair and give the W to Nate.

in an ideal world he wouldn't be protected by Daddy Dana.
in an ideal world he would have to earn his Titles and recognition with fighting Top contenders and not with his mouth.

The Lightweight division is very good without him, like you say we have Tony, Khabib, Gaethje and Gillespie, Hooker, Islam and maybe Lee are coming.
With Conor would have been more fun i must admit.

Way more fun, hate him or love him, he can beat anyone in the top 5 in his day, it's such a shame he is so inactive. Even a rivalry with T ferg would have been fun.

I hope Conor styles on him with bolo punches just like vs Brimage!
Lets just ease him back in, then feed him to a beast

the conor hate knows no bound on sherdog, pretending edgar is an easier fight than cowboy...

so we get to see conor against an old fat midget

Yeah, I remember his obesity was the hallmark of his ascent to the lightweight championship. When Daniel Cormier won his belt, I thought of him as a LHW Frankie Edgar.

Cmon guys, you're better than this. He needs to keep his name out there to sell his whisky, in order to generate $$$ to fight all the legal battles about those girls he raped.

A great fighter, but it's obvious he's gone down a bad path. Such a shame, i think a trilogy with Khabib would have been so good for the sport.

you do know they have to fight a 2nd time before a trilogy right?

i watch every mma event almost, of course i'd watch. but thats not the fight i want to see. i dont care about it. There a re tons of matchups i'd like to see more than him vs the little guy
Fair enough, so you mean you re nobody?

I don't think it will happen. Colin is just shit talking to sell some cheap whiskey. The fight lacks any type of ooomph. Edgar is a nice guy and there willl be virtually zero trash talk to hype for pr. I don't think even conrad can find much dirt on him. Unless we wanna listen to him mock short people and jersey pizza, there really aint much on the table for to get excited about.

I don't think Dana will allow it happen. He loves gifting Edgar fights but this is his pride and joy cash cow were talking about. Why settle for Peanut Butter n Jelly when you can eat Lobsters and Caviar? Condor will fight Nate if he wins. Maybe even if he loses. Then he will fight Khabob. Those two fights will be the biggest ppv events ever. UFC wont waste the opportunity. They will chew their own dicks off before they let Mcgroober fight Edgar.

Just dont pay for it. I probably wont even watch it.
Personally Im not making a stand btw, just too lazy and too uninterested to pay for convenience.

Neither of them are what they used to be. We have every reason to believe that Conor isn't anywhere near top 5 anymore, so why give him fights like he is? Frankie is a decent matchup. I'd personally like to see him and cowboy...

Cmon guys, you're better than this. He needs to keep his name out there to sell his whisky, in order to generate $$$ to fight all the legal battles about those girls he raped.

A great fighter, but it's obvious he's gone down a bad path. Such a shame, i think a trilogy with Khabib would have been so good for the sport.
Trilogy implies he would have to win one. He def aint beating khabib in this lifetime, not even once

"Nobody wants to see him vs Frankie", yet that fight would sell better than any fight you could think of not involving Conor.

This fight would have meant a lot in 2016 when Frankie was riding a five fight win streak. Now, not so much

In any case, Conor will probably wake up this morning and completely forget that he even called Edgar out. Such seems to be his pattern of calling fighters out lately.

There is NO ONE that i'd rather see get his red panty night than frankie. so sorry to you ts.

Back