Media Someone needs to tell Conor that nobody wants to see him vs Frankie

why the fukk a trilogy? ...Conero lost 1 time against Khabib and that without leaving any questions. He have no chance in a rematch.

...you mean a trilogy with Nate?
No i mean in an ideal world where Conor wasn't a crackhead idiot, and he managed to focus and beat Khabib one time, then we would have the biggest fight ever in UFC history with the trilogy. For sure that would sell out Moscow.

But now what do we have? A sad has-been accused of rape, and Khabib with Tony and then who else?

The Mayweather fight was the worst thing to happen to Mcgregor IMO, he lost himself in the money. I won't be suprised if it's all gone in a few years and we see him getting knocked out by journeymen trying to make a living in his late 30s

Conor fans want to see him fight Frankie as it's one of the only few winnable fights for him against a highly ranked guy these days.

Unfortunately it's not in his own division.

Some of us want to see it, some of us want to see him fight a guy he has a harder chance of beating. You sound like the ladder. I like the fight personally and Frankie deserves it imo.

It's a good thing hes giving money to charity but what I find concerning where was this prior to his career going up in smoke.

Is he genuine about helping people or is this some low life PR stunt?

Would watch.

Even better at 145 {<Mcgoat}

Meh, I'd still watch it. Some might see this as a tune-up fight for Conor, but it's still an intriguing matchup and Frankie deserves that payday.

What charity will he donate to altziemers? Rape charity? Muslim charity?

Meh, I'd still watch it. Some might see this as a tune-up fight for Conor, but it's still an intriguing matchup and Frankie deserves that payday.
why not a tuneup against someone in his division?

No i mean in an ideal world where Conor wasn't a crackhead idiot, and he managed to focus and beat Khabib one time, then we would have the biggest fight ever in UFC history with the trilogy. For sure that would sell out Moscow.

But now what do we have? A sad has-been accused of rape, and Khabib with Tony and then who else?

The Mayweather fight was the worst thing to happen to Mcgregor IMO, he lost himself in the money. I won't be suprised if it's all gone in a few years and we see him getting knocked out by journeymen trying to make a living in his late 30s
...In an ideal World conorino would give Aldo an instand rematch, first!
He would than maybe defend or challenge again the FW title.
...in a ideal world he would move up and according to weather he has a title or not fight the Champion or contenders...
...in an ideal world the judges of the second Nate fight would be fair and give the W to Nate.

in an ideal world he wouldn't be protected by Daddy Dana.
in an ideal world he would have to earn his Titles and recognition with fighting Top contenders and not with his mouth.

The Lightweight division is very good without him, like you say we have Tony, Khabib, Gaethje and Gillespie, Hooker, Islam and maybe Lee are coming.
With Conor would have been more fun i must admit.

its getting pathetic for Conor picking the small man.

Gaethje or even cowboy are the right choices for a comeback fight. Nobody wants to see Frankie dance around Conor for 5 rounds trying not to get hit.

lols fool. they are both in the same division. you making constant conrad threads is hypocritical

tenor.gif

Conor's confidence is shot!

He wants an automatic rematch with Khabib, yet is afraid of taking on a meaningful challenge, because he is afraid of losing? lol

To beat someone like Khabib or Tony, he needs to be of the mindset he had a few years ago and take on all comers.

Looks like his money and private life has got in the way of the supreme belief he once had in himself!

The guy just wants one or two last huge payday's and he will fuck off for good!

The sooner the better!

Boxing has survived fine without Floyd, MMA doesn't need Conor!

I'd still watch, but yeah that's still a weak fight compared to what could've been

Back