Someone needs to stop Khamzat if they care about him

Talked to him yesterday via skype yesterday. He hears your concerns ts and is trying to reign in his bad behavior, who he hangs out with and keep himself healthy and he appreciates the concern he told me tell you ts....

Talked to him yesterday via skype yesterday. He hears your concerns ts and is trying to reign in his bad behavior, who he hangs out with and keep himself healthy and he appreciates the concern he told me tell you ts....

Thanks man I feel better now

I think you need to stop quoting ppl out of context.
All I did was ask a question, so I'll rephrase it for you and then you can answer. Why do you think Dagestani fighters are kind of petty?

more mma dinner theatre, probably a promotional stunt that Khabib and Kadyrov planned to get the hype churning for Kamzhat's return after his stock plummeted the past few months

I think he's trying to get Khabib to come out of retirement for a big money fight at 170 lbs.

If it's real beef I don't think either will care about fans. Probably not their focus. But seems like the beef is just being assumed by people online, may not be anything there at all. I guess we'll see how things will play out and see if they have real issues or it was just overblown by people online.

TS, I have a super serious question

are you aware that Chechnya and Dagestan are different places?

Chechnya, Dagestan, and Georgia all share borders, but you basically suggested Khamzat is Dagestani.

Yeah but if he manages to set a fight with khabib it would be one of the biggest fights of all time

Khamzat is the chechen Colby...

Bring Marty from Nebraska to break his jaw.

From how Hamzat speaks he sounds like he grew up idolizing Khabib, but forming a relationship with great peacemaker Kadyrov, willingly or not, has made him political. Speaking Kadyrov's words through him. With more fame their relationship will grow. It's how it always goes. That can be good or bad for him. The good is the treatment and the perks. The bad is that it's a relationship he can't end.

So apparently someone did. The end. Lol

Chechnya, Dagestan, and Georgia all share borders, but you basically suggested Khamzat is Dagestani.
TS said by insulting Dagestanis Khamzat was potentially losing the opportunity to work with them as training partners, he didn't say Khamzat lived in Dagestan.

Actually Khamzat lives in Sweden though, so not sure how much it matters.

Um no smh

Back