Someone needs to stop Khamzat if they care about him

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
It looks like he's burning bridges where he shouldn't.

Dana is pushing Khamzat clearly because he is looking for Khabib no.2. He's good and all, but if he was from us, he probably wouldn't be getting the push he's getting, and he's really working out to alienate his fan base. I mean, one could say any attention is good attention, but why change the supporters to possible zealous haters when completely unnecessary when you are an up and comer and who knows what will happen in the future?

Secondly, if there's anything that I noted from following MMA and Dagestani fighters, they are short tempered, and kinda petty you could say, and there are so many of them right now. It's the distraction he doesn't need by playing up the ethnic tension and shitting on Khabib. Not to mention, they probably make great sparring partners, which he may have no longer at his disposal.

Khamzat is good, but I think he's playing with fire. I mean, I'm sure you can say it don't matter, but this is totallly unnecessary, and unlike Covington, I don't think it's an act, but I think he's doing it with people who may not take it well, not to mention sabotaging his own followers, and in turn his bank account and possible support from the UFC down the road, if his career were to turn awry.

Hope to see Khamzat succeed. If I'm his manager, I'm starting doing damage control right now and let him cool the fuck off from social accounts.

Pretty dumb to claim that only Dagestani fighters are petty. I wonder what secret agenda you are actually trying to push?

Can someone tell me briefly what did he do? What did I missed? Only news source of MMA that I read is this forum. And I obviously missed something.

Can someone tell me briefly what did he do? What did I missed? Only news source of MMA that I read is this forum. And I obviously missed something.

Khamzat threatened to smash Khabib.

Then commented disparigingly about whole Dagestanis as people.

Totally unprovoked.

Imagine if they end up booking Abubakar vs Khamzat because of this

RIP

He doesn't deserve the hype he gets, 2 of the 3 fighters he has beaten in the UFC have been released

Dana is pushing Khamzat clearly because he is looking for Khabib no.2. He's good and all, but if he was from us, he probably wouldn't be getting the push he's getting, and he's really working out to alienate his fan base. I mean, one could say any attention is good attention, but why change the supporters to possible zealous haters when completely unnecessary when you are an up and comer and who knows what will happen in the future?

Secondly, if there's anything that I noted from following MMA and Dagestani fighters, they are short tempered, and kinda petty you could say, and there are so many of them right now. It's the distraction he doesn't need by playing up the ethnic tension and shitting on Khabib. Not to mention, they probably make great sparring partners, which he may have no longer at his disposal.

Khamzat is good, but I think he's playing with fire. I mean, I'm sure you can say it don't matter, but this is totallly unnecessary, and unlike Covington, I don't think it's an act, but I think he's doing it with people who may not take it well, not to mention sabotaging his own followers, and in turn his bank account and possible support from the UFC down the road, if his career were to turn awry.

Hope to see Khamzat succeed. If I'm his manager, I'm starting doing damage control right now and let him cool the fuck off from social accounts.
Everyone’s a critic when someone comes through and does something different.

He’s had 3 fights in the ufc, is probably the most talked about guy on this forum, and he was offered a fight with the #2 guy in his division. And he hasn’t even taken a punch last time I checked.

Is it what I would do? No. But it’s a bit silly to criticize the guy when he’s been so successful.

he said he will son khabib for Kaderov

Everyone’s a critic when someone comes through and does something different.

He’s had 3 fights in the ufc, is probably the most talked about guy on this forum, and he was offered a fight with the #2 guy in his division. And he hasn’t even taken a punch last time I checked.

Is it what I would do? No. But it’s a bit silly to criticize the guy when he’s been so successful.

What critic, I just said someone needs to stop him from burning bridges on social account which is totally unnecessary and uncalled for.

I doubt he'll be the same fighter after Covid destroyed his lungs

What critic, I just said someone needs to stop him from burning bridges on social account which is totally unnecessary and uncalled for.
Ok. And I’m saying if that’s how he wants to promote himself he’s welcome. As far as I’m concerned the top paid athlete in the world made his nut on being exciting in the octagon, and controversial outside of it.

Lol He hasn’t even lost yet in the UFC. Calm your tits. When he loses, then we can talk, until then he’s ducking Magny

He's not burning bridges, he's representing his club which apparently has a beef with Khabib. Colby burned bridges within his own gym and with random fighters for no reason.

Khamzat’s reaction to your thread -
giphy.gif

Khamzat is slowly turning into Hazmat (Hazardous Material) in front of our own eyes. He is turning into a sad and pathetic mofo before even becoming great! this is all due listening to a poisonous overlord Kadyrov to go against Dagestani legend. shame on fuckyou!

Last edited:
Back