Someone make this gif a usable AVATAR please?

7Lhaxx

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
10zu543.gif

I believe only Platinum account people can have animated avatars, and those few rare individuals who have been here a loooong time and still have an animated avatar from back when anyone could have one--that was even before I joined.

A mod can upload one for you as long as it fits the size requirements. If you would like the ability to upload your own gif avatar with a larger size then you could always go platinum and that is one of the advantages of being a platinum member. If you enjoy the forum and want the additional advantages, go plat. It's only like $10 for 3 months. I'm going to go with it again as well.

I can appreciate the throw-off on the accenting of AVATAR as opposed to "usable" in the sentencing. It connotes an amplification of irony between the projected self and the image of the actual man.

common unisupporterfan: 100x100 10,000 bytes
Platinum Megaman: 135x135, 25,000 bytes.

I can appreciate the throw-off on the accenting of AVATAR as opposed to "usable" in the sentencing. It connotes an amplification of irony between the projected self and the image of the actual man.

common unisupporterfan: 100x100 10,000 bytes
Platinum Megaman: 135x135, 25,000 bytes.

I read your post in an Ultimate Warrior voice.

LOAD THE SPACESHIP WITH THE ROCKET FUEL.

So no one is going to format it for me?

Your gif:
GIF Image (animated, 71 frames)
484.29 KB (495,910 bytes)
188px

I could modify it, but with that gif for a regular poster, you'd probably only get about three or four frames out of it, and it would have to lose a lot of color to stay in the file size limit and would probably look like shit to be honest.

You're looking at something like this: http://piczasso.com/i/ed97v.gif

I believe only Platinum account people can have animated avatars, and those few rare individuals who have been here a loooong time and still have an animated avatar from back when anyone could have one--that was even before I joined.

Did not know this.

But why don't u use Video Avatar?You can create animated avatar.Also convert video to gif. It's really cool programm

Back