Someone just asked Ronda...

I think rocky and bull winkle has much more meaning.

Definitely more entertaining.

Soap operas and professional wrestling, shit I still am happy I don’t relate too.
You live in a hollow,small sad world. The bushwackers dont exist in your world. What kind of a shitty backwards ass life do you got,brother?

You know she's still deep inside peoples head when threads like this gets made. Just like the time she "broke character" because she "couldn't handle" the audience booing.

This is where it gets extra funny when MMA fans shit on WWE and it's audience. You're the ones getting played. <36>
They react exactly like wrestling fans react to heels. Fuckin hysterical

You live in a hollow,small sad world. The bushwackers dont exist in your world. What kind of a shitty backwards ass life do you got,brother?

Lol true.

Haha, touché.

MMa is weak fake shit.

The end of Conor vs khabib caused such a stir and "oh my God well I never!" And "in all my years as a patron of mixed martial arts I've never been so disgusted"

This shit happens in wwe all the time!

Harden the fuck up mma pussy ass crybabies. Makes me fuckin sick.

da3765118231587c2d948fb4583ea43e_848_435.jpg

Also,say some shit about the man,it you trying to get fucked up In here.

Things happen fast and they try to do "what's best for business" but I really hope they set her straight in the back because that shit wasnt even an accident. It was reckless and stupid.

Yeah it was very obvious and opportunistic, given when it happened.

I'm surprised they didn't fire her, even despite her family connections. She's poor in the ring, unsafe (especially when you factor in her size), and she's not exactly popular with the fans, either.

hC25AEF15

That is pure genius.

Yeah it was very obvious and opportunistic, given when it happened.

I'm surprised they didn't fire her, even despite her family connections. She's poor in the ring, unsafe (especially when you factor in her size), and she's not exactly popular with the fans, either.
They need a big girl like that,I wonder why they dont get awesome kong,in there,at least. Then they dont need her so much.

They need a big girl like that,I wonder why they dont get awesome kong,in there,at least. Then they dont need her so much.
ah she's 41. Makes sense.

I dont. This is obviously something you gotta be at peace with before you go in. They put Ronda over super strong,but she cant just win all the time or it's boring. Even brock gotta lose.

Nah yeah you're totally right. I dunno though, Ronda even going to the WWE is weird for me. But in all fairness, I don't really watch current wrestling all that much, WWE peaked at the Hardy Boyz, Dudley Boyz, Edge and Christian TLC match for me.

Does no one else think it's kind of...sad to see Ronda being put in that armbar earlier on in the twitter thread? Like granted I don't like her, but to see a former UFC champion being made to look skill-less by a professional wrestler just rubs me the wrong way.
frank mir says hi.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Nah yeah you're totally right. I dunno though, Ronda even going to the WWE is weird for me. But in all fairness, I don't really watch current wrestling all that much, WWE peaked at the Hardy Boyz, Dudley Boyz, Edge and Christian TLC match for me.
Alot of it is hard to watch now. And I've never really been a fan of most female wrestling. That being said,rondas doing a great job,and when it's a big bitch like nia who basically moves like a dude against a normal chick,it actually can be an entertaining match,rather than two tiny girls pulling each others hair and having weak looking offense. I'm a big fan of pro wrestling of my era and theres something about it I'll always like and I hope it never dies.

As far as it rubbing me the wrong way that Ronda can be hurt by a normal chick? It didnt hurt kurt angles rep at all.

Chyna's ghost by steroid clit smothering

Best part is-this is all scripted and everybody knows. Then wierd ppl go and act like this is real

If next American president makes WWE banned and capital punishment for whoever promotes it I'm all in

Dumbest, fakest nonsense in history of theatre. Insult to both-sport and theatre.

Back