Someone just asked Ronda...

hC25AEF15
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Does no one else think it's kind of...sad to see Ronda being put in that armbar earlier on in the twitter thread? Like granted I don't like her, but to see a former UFC champion being made to look skill-less by a professional wrestler just rubs me the wrong way.

Does no one else think it's kind of...sad to see Ronda being put in that armbar earlier on in the twitter thread? Like granted I don't like her, but to see a former UFC champion being made to look skill-less by a professional wrestler just rubs me the wrong way.
I dont. This is obviously something you gotta be at peace with before you go in. They put Ronda over super strong,but she cant just win all the time or it's boring. Even brock gotta lose.

The Ginger Goddess Becky Lynch is just a "someone"?

this

lol

she will go to Vince now and cry
Vince got her prepped from day one about this shit. If she couldnt take it,she just wouldnt do it.

Agreed, I swear she's gonna swing on someone for real in the ring lol when they cut too deep with the trash talk

Becky already got swung on for real in the ring, by someone who was either clumsy as hell or jealous of her spot. The person who did it got "rewarded" with a prominent match against Ronda at one of the next big shows.

Becky already got swung on for real in the ring, by someone who was either clumsy as hell or jealous of her spot. The person who did it got "rewarded" with a prominent match against Ronda at one of the next big shows.
Yeah but I'm sure they warned her about how much that fucked everything up. If she's going to keep hurting people they are gonna stop using her. Esp when she hurt "The Man"
Motherfucker I will kill that bitch if she ever hurts my fire haired honeyloverbabydoll ever again!!!

Yeah but I'm sure they warned her about how much that fucked everything up. If she's going to keep hurting people they are gonna stop using her. Esp when she hurt "The Man"
Motherfucker I will kill that bitch if she ever hurts my fire haired honeyloverbabydoll ever again!!!

It's weird though how they gave her exactly what she wanted - Becky's spot - by being unsafe in the ring. Kind of sends mixed messages as to what is appropriate in the ring and politically.

It's weird though how they gave her exactly what she wanted - Becky's spot - by being unsafe in the ring. Kind of sends mixed messages as to what is appropriate in the ring and politically.
Things happen fast and they try to do "what's best for business" but I really hope they set her straight in the back because that shit wasnt even an accident. It was reckless and stupid.

I think rocky and bull winkle has much more meaning.

Definitely more entertaining.

Soap operas and professional wrestling, shit I still am happy I don’t relate too.

You know she's still deep inside peoples head when threads like this gets made. Just like the time she "broke character" because she "couldn't handle" the audience booing.

This is where it gets extra funny when MMA fans shit on WWE and it's audience. You're the ones getting played. <36>

Back