Someone get Anthony Smith a new suit for gods sake **UPDATED**

Black suit if you can only afford one.

Grey or navy is great second pic.

Other colors of suits should be only if you got one or preferably both of the above.

If you have a need to be creative, you can make a black suit come to life with a nice undershirt and interesting tie.

Source: growing up lower middle class surrounded by rich fucks.

This man knows what’s up.

He looks like an usher at an old movie theater lol

Black suit if you can only afford one.

Grey or navy is great second pic.

Other colors of suits should be only if you got one or preferably both of the above.

If you have a need to be creative, you can make a black suit come to life with a nice undershirt and interesting tie.

Source: growing up lower middle class surrounded by rich fucks.

Black suit only?

Are you crazy? That color looks absurd in many settings, and you would get laughed at in Europe for that (we know Euros are ahead of Amerikuns in style).

Get a charcoal and a navy suit, that will cover you in 95% of occasions.

If you only have one suit, you probably don't want it to be red.

Oh man, this is one of the best threads of the year. The replies were on fire

View attachment 660459

Hes doing the ESPN post fight show and wearing the same suit hes been wearing for like a year.

UFC please change this guys bum life and get him a new suit.
It's such a distinctive color too. At least get an all black multi purpose suit. Ahh well. I respect his frugality. Why waste a good suit? lol

View attachment 660459

Hes doing the ESPN post fight show and wearing the same suit hes been wearing for like a year.

UFC please change this guys bum life and get him a new suit.

I hear what your saying but he probably thinks he never wears suits so why buy a new one but seriously he could get a suit for $200 dollars I'm sure .

Wasn't the UFC sponsored by a suit company recently maybe he could get one for free

You would be surprised how many people don't own suits if they don't wear them to work each day or whatever reason some people don't bother owning them

Last edited:
images

Smart guy. Who needs more than 1 suit when you wear one maybe 3-4 times a yr for your job. Even weirder that the OP noticed

This is the kind of post made by a guy living a bum life.

Maybe if he wasnt an analyst on ESPN having one shitty suit wouldnt be such a problem. But since he is he should change his bum life and get some suits.
I would hope they pay him enough to be on to buy several. Maybe he has like 20 of the same exact suit and tie. U never know lol. Most of the guys probably get suits free from sponsors, so u would think he would at least get a jacket

DOn't care about the suit. NEVER want to see him fight Jones again. Ever.

Back