Someone convince me CM Punk will not get butt-brutalized by Mickey Gall

well, there must be some reason why he has an 8 fight contract. that's all i have.

I think you answered that question for yourself OP.

lDzVYfz.png

mickey gall is skilled for sure, even if his opponents were "bums" he finished both of his fights nicely; but i think cm punk is going to be ready come the fight. And if he's not then whatever because he is too old, it's make or break for him.

Yeah, based on how Gall looked last night I'm gonna say Punk is in for an ass beating. But who knows.
He had fought in amateur MMA and as a kickboxer, it's not like he was completely inexperienced. Plus Gall only had 1 fight himself.

from the linked article:

"When Jackson first got a call from Legacy matchmaker Collin Cantrell recently, he was really confused. Cantrell was talking about Gall and Legacy and a fight in early February. Jackson wasn't really sure where he fit in.

"In my head I'm thinking, 'Y'all gonna fly me to Minnesota to come take pictures of Mickey Gall?'" Jackson said.

No, Cantrell explained to Jackson. We want you to fight Gall, the matchmaker told him.

"I was like, 'Fight who?'" Jackson said. "He's like, 'If you fight Mickey Gall, you get CM Punk.' That's how they're hyping this up to me. I was like, 'This makes no sense. What are you talking about?'"

Pardon Jackson if he was a little confused. "The Truth" has exactly one bout of MMA experience -- an amateur fight in 2012. He's fought as a pro boxer and kickboxer, but sparingly. He's been out of training the last few months due to an injury and school, just completing his degree from the University of Houston.

Jackson is many things in MMA. He's a photographer, a videographer, an interviewer and blogger. He's been credentialed at two UFC events and a handful of others like Strikeforce and Invicta. Jackson, who has a successful website (mikethetruth.com), considers himself an MMA personality. But he's really not an MMA fighter, per say"

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/3...oes-through-mike-jackson-who-thinks-the-whole

Because actual anal rape is against the unified rules. I think it falls under the category of fish hooking.

from the linked article:

"When Jackson first got a call from Legacy matchmaker Collin Cantrell recently, he was really confused. Cantrell was talking about Gall and Legacy and a fight in early February. Jackson wasn't really sure where he fit in.

"In my head I'm thinking, 'Y'all gonna fly me to Minnesota to come take pictures of Mickey Gall?'" Jackson said.

No, Cantrell explained to Jackson. We want you to fight Gall, the matchmaker told him.

"I was like, 'Fight who?'" Jackson said. "He's like, 'If you fight Mickey Gall, you get CM Punk.' That's how they're hyping this up to me. I was like, 'This makes no sense. What are you talking about?'"

Pardon Jackson if he was a little confused. "The Truth" has exactly one bout of MMA experience -- an amateur fight in 2012. He's fought as a pro boxer and kickboxer, but sparingly. He's been out of training the last few months due to an injury and school, just completing his degree from the University of Houston.

Jackson is many things in MMA. He's a photographer, a videographer, an interviewer and blogger. He's been credentialed at two UFC events and a handful of others like Strikeforce and Invicta. Jackson, who has a successful website (mikethetruth.com), considers himself an MMA personality. But he's really not an MMA fighter, per say"

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/2/3...oes-through-mike-jackson-who-thinks-the-whole

Hmm so Mike Jackson is essentially an Ariel Helwani. Also in the article it should be 'per se' not 'per say'.

from the linked article:

I know who the guy is. I read that article.

His website: www.mikethetruth.com

But the bottom line is, it's not like this guy had never competed in combat sports lol. Just not professional MMA.

As Bisping pointed out with the post-card analysis last night, CM Punk is an unknown commodity, a question mark. Aside from those who have sparred/trained with him at Roufussport, who the fuck knows what to expect from him? Given what we know about people starting in the sport young or transitioning from a related martial art or competitive athletic field, we have reason to be skeptical that Punk can make up lost ground in enough time to make much of an impact.

But does that mean he can't beat an inexperienced kid like Mickey Gall? I don't think we can really definitively say anything with regard to that. Gall looked great last night, but it was against Mike Jackson. When it comes to these type of fighters that we know little or nothing about, predictions are not easy.

I agree. To me the biggest question is how will Punk respond to getting tagged. Can he take a punch? Or a body kick (to his soft ass body)?

I guess we're going to find out how much heart and chin does Phil Brooks have.

I can't speak seriously about a topic that includes the phrase "butt brutalized" or any variant of it.
I will ask my gf about butt brutalising

(I don't actually have a gf I'm pretending for comedy effect)

Genuinely during the cm punk interviews I couldnt get my eyes off his nose. Go take a look. It's easily gonna get broken

Mikey is pretty legit, he is long with good power and a good ground game, he is not a bum. How can they give Punk Mikey for his first fight?

sn_g_punk05jr_576x863.jpg

lDzVYfz.png

I'll go. CM Punk is a novice AND he's 38 right now. So he could be 40 by the time he fights. So there's no way a 40 year old novice can lose, right?

Brooks has basically been getting private lessons for a year plus now, he won't just lay down and lose at this point. Will be interesting.

To be fair, we have no idea what CM Punk is capable of.

Props to Brooks if he gets in there with this kid. Just getting in there takes a lot of fucking guts.

I had a girl who loved to be butt-brutalized, but that story is for a different forum.

anigif_original-grid-image-26394-1421415362-7.gif

The thing about CM Punk is nobody knows how he'll look.

The only facts we know are that he's training at a great camp, and it's very unlikely he'll feel the pressure of peope watching him.

Back