Media Somebody was trying to rob Jon Jones

Jones literally just posted a video of his highly trained K9 looking guard dog few weeks ago.

That thief is a low IQ dumbass with no awareness.

Holy shit..imagine if he shot him, the shitstorm that could have happened.
It would have been more exciting had he unleashed the dog on the thief, and we get to see if all that dog training put to good use.

Slo-mo shows it’s Greg Jackson trying to get jon some fans......

dude holy fuck, this is a hilarious post. I know me and you don’t see eye to eye on some things (although you’ve always been civil to me) but I must commend you. That was great!

I thought the same thing. Bones needs to saw about a foot off that thing. Or get one of these.
Untitled.png

origin 12 baby, clear the room and the house next door.

Jon is not the sharpest tool in the shed.

posting vid of him continuing to pursue a fleeing person while armed...

I get it. I would probably do the same thing but what a fucktard for posting that.

You really believe the story. :D That is fishy from the start. Its all about making him feel grand again
Imagine trying to rob someone, then next thing you know Jon Jones of all people is sprinting at you with a shotgun

<{Joewithit}>
And then someone says 'cut" when the scene is finished. This has everything Jones lies always have. Some grand selfless comment and an action packed scene on video to make it work and a foreplay with Jones being pissed that others get more attention. This is staged !!

I get your trying to hate on Jones, I'm not a fan myself.

But you you really don't believe in protecting your property?

Just weird to me that you'd let whomever take whatever from you and just chalk it up to bad luck?

I mentioned on another reply somewhere I should have emphasized that I was laying thicc the sarcasm.
I firmly believe in protecting ones property.

When someone tries to break into your home, your sanctuary, where you fucking sleep, all bets are off imo. If you wanna steal from my truck or car, ok fine, (it’s happened before) I don’t live in my vehicles, but my home? You will face the other end of a barrel.

I agree. I was being very sarcastic.

Bad move to rob an MMA fighter.

Unless you catch Jones on a down cycle then you might have a shot.
Not only is he an NMA fighter, but one that is known to own guns and one that has been known to use cocaine. I know from personal experience it can inhibit ones impulse control.
I mean...cocaine is hell of a drug after all.tumblr_mj0kuevY5W1rg8ypco1_250-1.gif

Must be bizzaro day because someone is trying to commit a crime and jones justifiable to do what he has to do.

Back