Somebody recommend me a vape

ButtonMasher

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For the past year and a half or so I've had this Spinner version 2.0 which has been fine, especially for the price.

The problem I really have is with the cheap ass accessories I've been getting my hands on lately which basically made me stop using it.

1. Batteries- At first I was getting good batteries, they were nice and sturdy and lasted a while before they started losing juice and needed to be charged too frequently. Now I think the batteries I've been getting are knock offs, as they are made of plastic when they used to be metal, and the light indicating power only has 2 colors vs. 3 before. Used to indicate completely charged, lots of juice, and when it needed to be charged. These new ones only show completely charged, and when it's dead, so you have no idea when it's getting low.

2. Tanks- I've purchased these metal tanks with 2 little plastic windows on opposite sides which were cool because they were sturdy so I didn't have to worry about putting them in my pocket. The problem is most of the time the juice would end up seeping out the little plastic windows.

I don't care for some extra fancy vaporizer, I just need something that's sturdy and moderately priced. I don't care about how big the clouds are and all that nonsense. By moderately priced I'm thinking in the range of $50-70 or so. I'm asking cause I don't know anything about vaporizers, other than the cheap one I had for a while.

images

I recommend you make friends do activities and don't vape

MOD: Sigelei 213. You can charge it via USB cable at home, at work, in car. Full charge usually last me 8 or more hours. Don't be cheap with the batteries, get a good high end pair.

Tank: Aspire Cleito. Top fill and the coils last at least 3 weeks.

Juice: Buy the supplies and make your own. I spent around $140 on vegetable glycerin, flavors, sweeteners, bottles, measuring beakers, etc. and made 120, 30 ml bottles worth. i get my stuff and my freedom smokes.

I make 4, 250 ml bottles at a time. You don't have to buy 2000 ml worth of juice supplies like I do, it's just more convenient for me to make big batches and not have to deal with making a bunch of smaller ones all the time.

I don't use nicotine in my juice anymore. I've come up with a recipe that works for me. Just a simple 2 flavor mix, nothing fancy.

Unfortunately I can't smoke weed anymore because work, I miss it every day especially cause I'm not too into drinking.
I can't smoke it either, I tried a while ago and I almost passed out and threw up... Weed is a lot stronger now than I remembered it being.

I use this. I don't need to get all fancy. It works fine for me.

R0017883_1024x1024.JPG

don't forget to tell your parent you're ghey. oh wait, you already vape so they must know by now.

I use Kanger or something like that.

My fav juice is Nightflight and Castlelong. My local shop no longer sells castlelong so I have to find a new source.

There's this pretty girl just begging for it at my local bagel place. She locks up alone at 5 pm. I can't quite "recommend" it, but I've thought about doing it myself.

I was going to recommend a PAX 2 for portable vaping or a Buddha Vape for the house, but this about about :eek::eek::eek:gy hipster vaping so I'll just let myself out the door.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back