Some won't understand but Gall got exposed last night

gall clearly feels more comfortable on the ground but his stand up doesn't look terrible. he also seems pretty honest about where he is at, stating he is looking at a title in a couple years.

His striking was exposed? It was never supposed to be any kind of good. This fight just showed us who was worst, not who should even belong in the UFC.

His striking isn't supposed to be any good? The guy has rocked and dropped every one of his opponents other than cm punk, who he mercy killed with an rnc instead of pounding out with GNP. His striking is better than people give him credit for.

Where's your god now choirboy!?

Screenshot-1108.png

His striking isn't supposed to be any good? The guy has rocked and dropped every one of his opponents other than cm punk, who he mercy killed with an rnc instead of pounding out with GNP. His striking is better than people give him credit for.

Wow, thank you for reminding me that he drop those two other guys with a combined pro record of 0-2.

I agree, but the guy is still improving and seems to have a great work ethic so he should make big gains before his next fight

Wow, thank you for reminding me that he drop those two other guys with a combined pro record of 0-2.

So what? Gall was 0-0 and 1-0 when beat those guys. When you're scoring knockdowns right at the start of your career that's a good indication you can strike.

Back