Some Taiwanees Bums Illegal Lamborghini Gets Crushed as Punishement

EvilWasLittle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Listen to this shit. This bum brings in a Lambo into Taiwan illegally and the government bitch slaps the shit outta him. He had Ford license plates on it and was driving it around trying to be under the radar, tahaha what a bum. Anyhow, they caught his broke bum ass and crushed his red panty night ride.

Taiwan authorities crush illegal Lamborghini

Taiwan held the public execution this week…of a Lamborghini.

The $300,000-plus Murcielago was impounded three years ago after it was pulled over at a police checkpoint and found to be displaying license plates registered to a Ford sedan.

Turns out the owner had illegally imported the exotic ride and was trying to drive it under the radar, perhaps not the easiest thing to do in a customized, matte black supercar.

Focus Taiwan reports that the owner, a commercial pilot, had spent the last couple of years filing appeals, but failed in his efforts.

The sentence was carried out at a wrecking yard by a claw-equipped backhoe, with little regard to the dignity of the car.

http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2016/12/15/taiwan-authorities-crush-illegal-lamborghini.html

What say you broke bums about this?

source.gif

sounds like a giant waste when they couldve sold it overseas

they could have scrapped it for more than it was worth

making an example out of someone certainly has its uses though

Teaching everyone that rules are not to be fucked with >>>>>> selling the car for $.

Dang I thought Asians were smart. So this bum breaks the law, so what do they do? They ruin hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of a perfectly good vehicle. Wow. Selling that car could feed 10 families for 10 lifetimes.

Edit: NM I now get it. Taiwan has a female leader. My ex gf is Taiwanese and when she would get mad, she would cut of her nose to spite her face. So yah, it makes sense now.

Keep making threads. 4 a day like you've been doing. It's helping you sell the "I'm not a loser basement dweller" moniker.

But I am a loser and I am a basement dweller. You see, it says "Location: My Basement" right over Ummmm

<------- there.

But I am a loser and I am a basement dweller. You see, its says "Location: My Basement" right over Ummmm

<------- there.

Yeah I know that's why I think it's funny yesterday you claimed you didn't work at Taco Bell. Hell you don't even work.

You're one of those loser right wingers who say "Mexicans are ruining America" yet you don't work.

Funny stuff

Yeah I know that's why I think it's funny yesterday you claimed you didn't work at Taco Bell. Hell you don't even work.

You're one of those loser right wingers who say "Mexicans are ruining America" yet you don't work.

Funny stuff

I work more than you. I'll buy and sell you 5 times over you broke bum.

Back