some responses to jones interview for those who didn't see it

Rud3bw0y

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Jones said he knew he was going to fail the test once he took it. He said he kept it private and didn

Wait, how could he know he would fail, if they don't normally test for recreational out of comp. ?

Wait, how could he know he would fail, if they don't normally test for recreational out of comp. ?

He might not have known that they aren't supposed to test for recreational drugs out of competition.

Like many of us learned after it happened.

"I've had some bad news come out, which really sucked."
"Which is what we are going to talk about."

She don't mess around.

So fighters are allowed to take as much cocaine as they want now? That's freaking awesome!

Why would he take action against Nevada for releasing the results it's their to release the documents of failed test results.

If anyone else did this (except for maybe mcGOAT), UFC would have suspended or released them.

Why would he take action against Nevada for releasing the results it's their to release the documents of failed test results.

because there is not supposed for the comission to test recreational drugs, those are not banned out of competition, they already said test that drugs was a mistake, were not supossed to being tested, they messed up the test

This is interesting to see which ridiculous Sherdog phenomenon weighs more heavily right now: McGregor's nuts or Jones hate.

But before he did that, he ran down the list of reasons WHY he might have used..."Friends\Influences, Stress etc..."

You can't say "I'm not going to say these things" right after you just fucking said them.

LOL this is exactly what I was thinking when he said that.

because there is not supposed for the comission to test recreational drugs, those are not banned out of competition, they already said test that drugs was a mistake, were not supossed to being tested, they messed up the test

But the results of tests are free for public use. Jon has no grounds to complain.

Any info as to when he became a eunuch?

But before he did that, he ran down the list of reasons WHY he might have used..."Friends\Influences, Stress etc..."

You can't say "I'm not going to say these things" right after you just fucking said them.

I caught that on the add. You're right, you don't list the excuses you're not gonna use, you just don't use them.

But the results of tests are free for public use. Jon has no grounds to complain.

The problem was the comission testing something they was not supossed to test !!!

This hurt Jon image and legacy bigtime, the comission made a heavy mistake testing drugs they were not supossed to test

Learn the difference between an excuse and reason for an occurrence. Jones said he would not make excuses but did not say he would not give you reasons for the possible occurrences and why it happened.

If Jones is not going to give the reporter reasons on the issue, then why have the interview. An excuse is to avoid the blame and a reason is giving you a detail issue of why it happened/occurred.

Last edited:
Back